We are currently undergoing maintenance
The forums are available for use, yet please do not expect full functionality.
WARLORDS TOURNAMENT 2019
The first of our yearly PVP events, Warlords! We've taken on the feedback of the community and made some slight adaptations to suit the prefered playstyle of the community. Each game will consist of 2 teams of 8 players fighting to capture sectors earning them more command points. In order for a team to win, a team must capture a sequence of sectors leading to the enemy base and then finally capturing the opposing teams base. Command points can be spent by any member of the team to purchase assets & support aiding their side to victory!
If you need a refresher, you can watch the video below detailing how the game is played.
The following settings have been changed
- Arsenal (Disabled)
- Time Multiplier (x4)
- Starting CP (50)
- Fatigue (Disabled)
We will run this event in a tournament style, depending on the number of teams that enter, a match list will be created and announced closer to the time.
The event will take place on Saturday 23'rd of March starting at 20:00 though we ask participants to be in the waiting room (located near the top of the TS) by 7:45 for briefing and any final prep to take place.
I want to take part!
Excellent! Grab yourself a team and assign one team leader. The team leader should post your team below in the following format. In order for you to enter a team you will also pay a fee of £500,000 (non-refundable) This money will be taken from the team leader when posting their full team. If you don't have £500,000 then you won't be added to the teams list. You can check HERE for a list of teams and to check the current standings of the bonus pot.
Team Name: Team Leader: (NAME) (RPUK ID) Team Member: (NAME) Team Member: (NAME) Team Member: (NAME) Team Member: (NAME) Team Member: (NAME) Team Member: (NAME) Team Member: (NAME) Reserve #1: (NAME) Reserve #2: (NAME)
Efforts should be made to fill in the reserve slots, these people will take the place of the team members if they for some reason aren't able to attend.
Lots of prizes to be won here!
The overall winning team will be given a total of £4,000,000 to split between the team (Given to Team Leader) alongside a shiny, unique Teamspeak tag which you can keep until we run Warlords next year!
The team that comes second place will be given £2,000,000 to split between their team (Given to Team Leader)
BONUS POT PRIZE
80% of the accumulated funds taken as entry fees will be given to the winning team, the remaining 20% will be given to the second place team! So the more people who take part, the bigger the prize!
Below is an image of the mission with all objectives marked, the blue lines illustrating the sequence in which objectives can be attacked.
For example, from the OPFOR Main Base, they cannot go straight to capturing the Pyrgos objective, there must always be a link back to the main base in order to capture a location. As you can see from the map, not all of the sections need to be captured, however, if you want access to waterborne vehicles then you need to capture Pyrgos & if you want aircraft (Heli's only) then the military compound to the east of Pyrgos must be captured.
Both sides have access to their faction specific tanks though be warned, they aren't cheap! You earn CP (Currency) by owning the sectors around the map but remember, your final goal is to capture the other teams base. The first one to do that wins.
No airfields are included in the playable area, therefor jets are not enabled.
I've had a few questions regarding the time that each game will take. Having tested the mission (by myself with only AI support), I managed to capture a town in just over 15 minutes, that being said, the larger towns are more heavily guarded. In order to ensure that we get through all the games there is an overall time limit of 90 minutes (though in most cases it shouldn't reach this threshold). If that time limit is reached, victory will be declared to whichever side owns the most sectors.
Due to the nature of this event and it's likelihood of taking a while for each game, it will not be officially live-streamed though we welcome individual participants to stream if they wish to do so.
Participants will be connecting to a server owned & controlled by Roleplay.co.uk
If you have any further questions, ask below!