We are currently undergoing maintenance
The forums are available for use, yet please do not expect full functionality.
The yearly End Game tournament is here. EndGame is a PVP game-mode provided by Arma featuring both PVP and PVE. The games are fast paced and will get your adrenaline pumping. If you've never played EndGame before then take a look at the video below for a quick rundown.
Team Size: 8 Players
Tournament Style: Best of 3 matches, winner progresses. (If the first two games are played and won by the same team, the third game will not be played)
Server Parameters: View HERE
- In the interest of fairness, teams are what you declare them to be, as of the time of the event starting they cannot be changed, nobody other than the 8 players or the two reserves will be allowed to participate. Players are welcome to leave at any point, though they will not be allowed a "sub".
- If you are short on members for your team, the match will still go ahead regardless.
- The leader of a team may decide to forfeit a match if you wish to, though the team will not advance to any further stages.
- Abuse of glitches (Looking through walls/floors, hiding your character in fallen down objects, etc) will result in the player doing so being removed from the tournament.
- Team names should not contain foul language or make hints towards foul behaviour (The winning 3 team names will be placed on the winner's board, see below).
- Last years End Game Champions will lose their Champions Teamspeak tag and will have to earn it back.
- We cannot guarantee when a specified team will play.
- The tournament may be required to run over the course of two days. If this is the case, the games that take place on the second day will kick off at 7:30 PM
- In the event of a draw on all three games, further games will be played until one of the teams win a game.
- The prizes are awarded to any member of the team who participates, if neither of a team's reserves participate in any of the games, then they win nothing. If they do play in any of the games, they will get the prizes awarded to that team.
1st Place Team:
- Each member will receive the EndGame Champions tag
- Each member will be given £5,000,000
- The team name will feature at the top of the Event Winners Board*
2nd Place Team:
- Each member will be given £2,000,000
- The team name will feature in the middle position of the Event Winners Board*
3rd Place Team:
- Each member will be given £1,000,000
- The team name will feature in the bottom position of the Event Winners Board*
*The event winners board is a custom billboard which will be added onto the live server and will feature the names of the first, second and third place teams in the tournament, the board will remain for an unspecified amount of time
HOW DO I ENTER:
It's simple! Just reply to this thread using the following template. Note that there is no entry fee for teams as we'd like to open this up to as many groups as possible. You'll be notified when you've been added to the tournament bracket which can be found HERE -- Note that the team order will be randomized on the bracket before the tournament begins. Please be in the EndGame waiting room by 7:30PM in order to ensure that we can fit in as many games as possible.
TEAM LEADER: TEAM MEMBER: TEAM MEMBER: TEAM MEMBER: TEAM MEMBER: TEAM MEMBER: TEAM MEMBER: TEAM MEMBER: RESERVE 1: RESERVE 2:
The EndGame Tournament will require contestants to connect to a separate server which is owned & controlled by Roleplay.co.uk
I JUST WANT TO WATCH:
No problem! The event will be streamed officially by Gordon, https://www.twitch.tv/gordon301
Feel free to reply with any questions, concerns or queries that you might have, I'd be happy to help.
Awesome EndGame Logo provided kindly by MrKraken (Development Team)