What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Open Invitation to RPUK Community Members

Leonidas Honore

Hey guys, 

For those of you that don't know when i'm in-game, my name is Police Constable Leonidas Honore [EA653]

What I ask of you, the RPUK Community, is to reply to this thread with a rating of my rp on a scale from 1-100 with 1 essentially being failrp and 100 being the highest quality rp possible along with any ways i can improve the quality of my rp

well i cant say you were a hostage for 40 mins and made small talk with other officers and tried to be taylor swift

Haven't had the privilege of RP'ing with you yet as far as I'm aware. Hopefully I can soon :) 

I look forward to it. Just don't have anything illegal on you lol
263a.png
no promises on that one!

Hey man, I'm sure we've had interactions before but I believe our most recent could having learning opportunities.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To give you some insight into this though, which was our most recent exchange. Prior to your death I was on a call that lasted exactly 13 minutes from the point I arrived (you were not dead) to me taking another job (yours, as you are dead at this point). The gentleman that was asking you questions as you got up, you completely ignored. Ignoring the fact he was looking after you (dragged you over to me) and interested in your well-being, yet you ignore him to focus on your time down. I tried to ease the situation as I always do when people complain about waiting times and you're having none of it. Perhaps rightfully so. It's water off a ducks back for me, but would have been nice to show some gratitude for that rebel who cared enough to ask about you. :)

1 minute ago, Haemisch said:

Hey man, I'm sure we've had interactions before but I believe our most recent could having learning opportunities.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
True, i don't think clearly most of the time when i'm pissed. Thx for the feedback bro.

Back