Experience the Altis Life
keyboard_arrow_right
ALTIS LIFE 1
ALTIS LIFE 2
ALTIS LIFE 3
TEAMSPEAK

We are currently undergoing maintenance

The forums are available for use, yet please do not expect full functionality.

Leonidas Honore

Open Invitation to RPUK Community Members

Leonidas Honore

Hey guys, 

For those of you that don't know when i'm in-game, my name is Police Constable Leonidas Honore [EA653]

What I ask of you, the RPUK Community, is to reply to this thread with a rating of my rp on a scale from 1-100 with 1 essentially being failrp and 100 being the highest quality rp possible along with any ways i can improve the quality of my rp

Mog

hands up you dead 100

Leonidas Honore
4 minutes ago, Shuttle said:

1 shoot more hobos

4 minutes ago, Ali Barber said:

1 minute ago, orrre said:

hands up you dead 100

Some ways I could improve would be appreciated guys

Haywire
17 minutes ago, Leonidas Honore said:

Some ways I could improve would be appreciated guys

Pretty sure they're just shitposting 

JammalCammal

well i cant say you were a hostage for 40 mins and made small talk with other officers and tried to be taylor swift

Leonidas Honore
30 minutes ago, Haywire said:

Pretty sure they're just shitposting 

To be expected tbh

18 minutes ago, JammalCammal said:

well i cant say you were a hostage for 40 mins and made small talk with other officers and tried to be taylor swift

Isn't that exactly what happened though?

JammalCammal
6 minutes ago, Leonidas Honore said:

To be expected tbh

Isn't that exactly what happened though?

its what i saw

Phaethon

Haven't had the privilege of RP'ing with you yet as far as I'm aware. Hopefully I can soon :) 

Leonidas Honore
5 minutes ago, Phaethon said:

Haven't had the privilege of RP'ing with you yet as far as I'm aware. Hopefully I can soon :) 

I'm usually online around 1:45-3:00PM PST which i believe would be 9:45-11:00PM British Time

Phaethon
1 minute ago, Leonidas Honore said:

I'm usually online around 1:45-3:00PM PST which i believe would be 9:45-11:00PM British Time

I'm sure I'll have a chance to interact with you over the next few days anyways man :)

Leonidas Honore
Just now, Phaethon said:

I'm sure I'll have a chance to interact with you over the next few days anyways man :)

I look forward to it. Just don't have anything illegal on you lol ☺

Phaethon
Just now, Leonidas Honore said:

I look forward to it. Just don't have anything illegal on you lol 263a.png

no promises on that one!

Leonidas Honore
Just now, Phaethon said:

no promises on that one!

No worries, I'll probably figure it out if you do ;)

CMO Haemisch

Hey man, I'm sure we've had interactions before but I believe our most recent could having learning opportunities.

To give you some insight into this though, which was our most recent exchange. Prior to your death I was on a call that lasted exactly 13 minutes from the point I arrived (you were not dead) to me taking another job (yours, as you are dead at this point). The gentleman that was asking you questions as you got up, you completely ignored. Ignoring the fact he was looking after you (dragged you over to me) and interested in your well-being, yet you ignore him to focus on your time down. I tried to ease the situation as I always do when people complain about waiting times and you're having none of it. Perhaps rightfully so. It's water off a ducks back for me, but would have been nice to show some gratitude for that rebel who cared enough to ask about you. :)

Leonidas Honore
1 minute ago, Haemisch said:

Hey man, I'm sure we've had interactions before but I believe our most recent could having learning opportunities.

To give you some insight into this though, which was our most recent exchange. Prior to your death I was on a call that lasted exactly 13 minutes from the point I arrived (you were not dead) to me taking another job (yours, as you are dead at this point). The gentleman that was asking you questions as you got up, you completely ignored. Ignoring the fact he was looking after you (dragged you over to me) and interested in your well-being, yet you ignore him to focus on your time down. I tried to ease the situation as I always do when people complain about waiting times and you're having none of it. Perhaps rightfully so. It's water off a ducks back for me, but would have been nice to show some gratitude for that rebel who cared enough to ask about you. :)

True, i don't think clearly most of the time when i'm pissed. Thx for the feedback bro.