What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

PUPSS FOR MAYOR

Let me tell you something.

as of beeing on This island for over 18 months i must say. This is far the scariest choice of me to make. The 24 of september  2037. I was shot by a 7.62 caliber by you at   the kore drug dealer, i was later sendt to kavala hospital pending further injuries from the shot. Than After that i sendt an application to The APD and got accepted. When i joined i realised that you were in it, wasnt a Big deal for me tbh, but was hard to live whit it at The start. Later i was removed from The APD because i let my friend rob the RBA International Reserves. I joined a Little but popular faction and became a member of The dillinger Gang. In around October i found out that you had left The cops and leter joined my association. That wasnt a Big deal for me either but still a challenge to accept. I think that for The time peorid for both of us in TDG madr The friendship a bit stronger. In November 2037 we both left The gang due to The Leaders beeing caught by the POPO(at least me) so there was no hope for me AS a civ. You joined The cops again and are now a seargant and i a memeber or another gang. I must say, If i wasnt in The dillingers the same time as you, i wouldt have voted. So Good luck with The election. PS If The supreme leader tries to overcome you, shot The guy.

-Malfang-

Yes! I’ve done something’s through my life that iam not proud of... iam a changed man and iam not the aggressive man I was before when you’ve met me... I’ve found the true path to follow and I’ve become the man of the people, the man... of... the citizens of Altis!

Mr Supreme Leader is helping me become the mayor, he is one of the people helping me in this campaign. He is also a changed man now, he has become a beautiful beautiful man and he is also a man of the people, a man... of... the citizens of Altis!

Back