What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

WHAT DO I NEEED?

sbondo1234

Banned
I understand that this game is more CPU based and I have a pretty weak CPU and a good GPU. Is there a way to get settings that will use more of my GPU or should I buy a better CPU?

What CPU do you have ?

There is some settings you can change to give you a slight increase In performance however arma 3 is just terribly optimized.

Last edited by a moderator:
For arma its important with CPU power and pref run it on an SSD as the slower HDD disks can create alot of stuttering when u play, suddenly dropping in fps for a second. Would be easier to help if you could name your CPU :) running 6700k and standard 550/520MBs SSD myself and experience no problems with the preformance, so can recommend the 6700k atleast

For arma its important with CPU power and pref run it on an SSD as the slower HDD disks can create alot of stuttering when u play, suddenly dropping in fps for a second. Would be easier to help if you could name your CPU :) running 6700k and standard 550/520MBs SSD myself and experience no problems with the preformance, so can recommend the 6700k atleast

What CPU do you have ?

There is some settings you can change to give you a slight increase In performance however arma 3 is just terribly optimized.
I have an i5 4430 I have a hard drive 7200RPM.

Should I upgrade my CPU or get an SSD?

Back