What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

rip unmc

I'm actually gutted this is the worst decision that ever been made for this community why disband the only rival to the police force :| as much as you guys were a pain in the arse and use to piss us off during HMS I enjoyed the competition. I hope they bring you guys back #longlivetheUNMC

I'm actually gutted this is the worst decision that ever been made for this community why disband the only rival to the police force :| as much as you guys were a pain in the arse and use to piss us off during HMS I enjoyed the competition. I hope they bring you guys back #longlivetheUNMC
Agreed!

It's probably not the worst decision otherwise it wouldn't have been made. On top of that, how are rebels not a rival to the police force? xd

+1

Plenty of gangs around. UNMC was never meant to just be your enemy or rival.. It has lived well beyond what it was intended to do.. What it does today ingame can be done by any gang, even tho it pains me to say this as one of the founders the second time and one of the original ten the first time.

Sometimes, it's honestly better to let things become a fond memory instead of clinging on to it and then after a while realizing it no longer is what you cherished before.

Rest in Peace UNMC, but this is for the best. And no resurrection this time please. NLR applies for life.

Hasta la victoria siempre!

General Khandamir

The UNMC members voted for this after a meeting, I think people should wait until the community manager has posted an announcement.

@Wilco Can we please get something to either replace them or improve from the old UNMC i.e Mercenaries ! :p

if unmc members choose this then it was there desision and we all have to respect not create some thing else 

I think the development time should be put into rebels/gangs and civs rather than something new, Who will run the UNMC better than the UNMC ?
I have to say I agree haha I guess im just a bit in shock that this decision came to light with no prior warning. Lets see what happens within the next few weeks in regards to this and hopefully we can see some improvement on gangs. It does raise alot of questions though .... Does this mean that the UNMC lands will now belong to police and we will have to start patroling in areas like Paros and black market uranium.

Back