What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

UNMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edgar Ville

Not in the Police, ignore the group
rplogo.png

Tonight after a discussion about the future of the UNMC as a whitelisted faction, the UNMC collectively amongst themselves decided to bring the faction to an end. I wont go too much into the details surrounding this but the simple version is that the issues facing the faction as a whole didn't have feasible answers.

This isn't the end to our whitelisted faction, you may find a power vacuum waiting to be filled.

I'd like to extend a personal thanks to @Kech and @blaze1981 for all the hard work they've put into the UNMC as well as all the members of the faction that worked to make it what it was. I hope you've all enjoyed it and your experience has been positive.

For now we'll leave this here as a little bit of a Q&A / memory sharing thread and in the spirit of the UNMC's love of keeping posts in RP...

===================================================================​

Tonight the last rumble of a Xi'an was heard heading East from the Molos airfield, an uneasy calm has fallen on North East Altis. The people have emerged from their homes, the roads once loud with the roar of striders now empty.

In the rubble of Sofia, a new entity prepares itself.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's sad, but everyone seemed to agree that it needed to happen. Oh well, hopefully something good pops up in it's place after a few months of careful consideration and planning. We can only hope! 

Q Why weren't we allowed to move into the new lands? It seemed like a solution to the UNMC's main problem, that being that there was nothing to draw people into their lands (or at least not enough to make it worth the very large trip across the entire island). The map was finished and ready for release as far as I understood it but was denied, what was the reason for this?

Tonight the last rumble of a Xi'an was heard heading East from the Molos airfield, an uneasy calm has fallen on North East Altis. The people have emerged from their homes, the roads once loud with the roar of striders now empty.

👀

Thanks for all the work that some people put in that made the UNMC good - I never got to experience it personally but good luck to whatever people go on to do next :).

I may have left the UNMC under less than ideal circumstances, but to this day it was still the most fun I've had on RPUK. I'm grateful to UNMC leadership for letting me be a small part of it and to all the friends and people I met there.

Bootcamp and airborne <3 ex. Lt.Smith SDI

Thank you unmc for creating some great events in the police 

you may be disbanded but you will never be forgotten

The UNMC has had it's ups and downs. None the less. You shall be Missed.

giphy.gif

Maybe new opportunities will emerge from what once was the UNMC...

't was a pleasure, both times around and it was good fun while it lasted. I am glad the UNMC have made this choice themselves and am statisfied that the UNMC will now become a fond memory for all those involved.

Q Why weren't we allowed to move into the new lands?
That was originally the plan, this process has been going on for months with no solution in sight. There's been multiple submissions made for the move and none have come close to being acceptable. Tonight when asked what to do about the future, the solution chosen by the 26 members of the UNMC that gathered to discuss it was simply to disband the faction entirely.

Q Why weren't we allowed to move into the new lands? It seemed like a solution to the UNMC's main problem, that being that there was nothing to draw people into their lands (or at least not enough to make it worth the very large trip across the entire island). The map was finished and ready for release as far as I understood it but was denied, what was the reason for this?
@Ant Arni The map was never finished and a move was never promised by the Dev team or management and there was certainly no deadlines or time frames quoted like a former member of the UNMC said.

Onto the map design what we was given was 4 different designs that were a mashup of objects where everyone gave there input,It was extremely messy and would of looked out of place on our server, If i move was happening it needed to be for the right reasons and needed to look right.

It was denied several times due to this.

• Feelsbadman
Reactions: Ant
Was a great experience to be part of UNMC ,  made lots of friends and hopefully whatever rises from the rubbles of sofia is going to be even better.  See you around on the island without the uniform (or maybe in a diffrent one ).

​

MINECRAFT WHITE LISTED FACTION CONFIRMED 2018 (RPUK LEAKED INFO)

But seriously had a blast playing with you all

I have been in the UNMC for about 4 months before I left and it was a really enjoyable experience. I've loved the teamwork that was in the UNMC and the fun I had while playing with you. I want to thank all UNMC officers for your work! And hopefully I will see many of you in the police!

I feel like UNMC is Starting a New gang called "New UNMC" 

Only memes, UNMC Will be missed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back