What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Declassified - UNMC - 25/01/2018

LAITH

https://imgur.com/a/fTQEP 

just for roleplay lel, rip unmc thanks for everyone who was involved in this amazing faction... unfortunate that i didnt get to be there at the disabling but you know, gone but never forgotten. 

~Who Dares Wins~

Apologies, but I was aware that was the moto for the British SAS - not some extinct Russian private millitary.
well it really seems that you're unaware as this moto is widely used in the military. furthermore, its used by more than 10 special services .. it is simply popularized by the British SAS. 

But as i suppose, police persist to find a childish way to be a pain in the ass, 7 months of being away and still no change.. 

Apologies, but I was aware that was the moto for the British SAS - not some extinct Russian private millitary.
always one moron who doesn't even know what he talking about trying to spoil someone's post, GG you've made yourself look like an idiot lol

Back