What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

My gift to RPUK

Nalurah

As a thank you for being such a wonderful community I wanted to give you guys a little gift. I have decided to open up my mess around servers to all of you.

These servers are non-profit, I will pay for them myself. The rules of RPUK apply to these servers as well bar perhaps the rules that are directly linked to the ARMA game. These are not roleplay servers.

Servers

nieuws20161201_ARKSurvivalEvolvedPS4.jpg

Ark Survival Evolved

A modded Ark server
Extinction Core is the most important mod on the server. As a new player you will be happy to survive for about two minutes. Good luck ;)

How to connect:
Search for the name: [UK/EU] PVP [x2 Modded] The Center

0.jpg

Rust

A modded Rust server.

Important info:
- A wipe every two weeks.
- Gathering x3
- Home and teleport
- Kits
- RDM is allowed ;)

How to connect:
Load Rust, press F1 and write client.connect 173.199.64.198:28016

Also if anyone is interested in helping me moderate this server a little, nothing much just keep an eye on one or both of them, come have a chat with me :)

So this is why I always see you playing rust! 

Will definitely have to give the rust one a go 

Ty:D

Dear everyone,

Unfortunately due to a drastic change in my financial situation I can no longer afford to keep these servers running. For those still playing on it (I know a few were), I apologize.

The same goes for my ECO server.

Love,

Nalurah

Dear everyone,

Unfortunately due to a drastic change in my financial situation I can no longer afford to keep these servers running. For those still playing on it (I know a few were), I apologize.

The same goes for my ECO server.

Love,

Nalurah
I was going to download it 😣

Emm maybe others can keep it up???

Back