What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Just a story...

Matthew Darhk

Banned
Blood all over my face, my hands are shaking, I'm scared. The guy was laying on my house floor, covered with blood and blood only. I felt like that there was no time left, like nothing in this world could be worse. A random guy stepped out of his vehicle, walking slowly towards my door, and all I hear is the footsteps of a guy who is getting closer, and closer. My heart is beating so fast, that I just want to end it all. the guy himself, slowly grabs his gun, and knocks on my door. I just felt something didn't make sense, I kept wondering if that was the approach of the guy or if that was the car arriving?  I realized nobody made a phone call to anyone, I was shaking even more.  My door gets kicked open, I run up to my security room, it's so dark, I can't even feel my hands anymore.  The guy slowly walks through my house, and the next thing I know is that he is screaming "Maaaathew, I know your here, I just want to play" I was even more scared, and my heart were pumping so fast. Next thing I know, the guy stands exactly affront of the security room door, I can hear him breath. He kept saying my name and continuously walking in circles. I didn’t know what to do, I had no phone with me, nothing to call the cops with, what so ever. “Maaathew I know your in there, just come out and play” Continuously saying the same, but with a deeper voice every time it’s been said. I was out of options than standing still on the same spot. The guy gets closer and closer to the door, I was totally freaked out, I couldn’t say anything, either do anything. When I woke up I had blood on me, and I went downstairs to look, and I see my friend laying down all covered with blood. I realize now, that there has been someone stalking me, someone that did commit that murder but covered it all by giving me the blood on me clothing. The guy stops moving, the only thing I hear is his breath coming through a small gap of the door. Next thing I know happens is that I woke up in the ambulance with a knife cut wound that pretty much did hurt a lot. The Ambulance stopped, and I got pulled out of the vehicle, I heard people only screaming “Prepare the surgery room!” continuously, then I fell unconscious.

I woke up, and I see the doctor smile towards me “You made it my man” I was so confused, I couldn’t remember anything. When the doctor asked for my name I couldn’t answer. My wallet was even gone, so I had no ID on me. “You’ll be ready to leave tomorrow” the doctor says, I was still in a confusion as I had no idea what so ever what happened. I can’t even remember where I lived, my name, I bacisly lost my whole identity.

The next day, I woke up, the doctor asked the same thing “What is your name”. I answered the same “I don’t know…” Well, it didn’t end up that good, luckily the Doctor found my name by fingerprinting. I got confirm my name is registered under the name Matthew Darhk, I don’t know anything about what happened in my past, so I decided to work at a grocery store.  Where I earned a fair amount of money each month, apparently the owner seemed to know me, but I just feel sad I didn’t know him, so I was like “ Ohhh, yeah, I remember you*both laughs and gives a hug*” That’s how I got the job at the grocery store. I wanted to be more, I wanted to protect the city of its danger, so I decided to study to be a cop, so I started off at the police academy.

To be fair, I wasn’t the best one, but I had all the support I needed to make it, I had to go through shouts, following commands, and have a daily routine that was so freaking hard to follow. I finally made it through the Police academy after some years in the academy. So, I find myself at the police station, placing an application on the reception, and it got instant denied… I didn’t know what I did wrong, but then a guy tells me that I was a criminal in my past.  Didn’t make sense at all, so I contacted my doctor and made him explain what happened to me, to the commanding officer, and then I find my application accepted, and been sent on a trial on the field, I will continuously live my days as a cop as I want to protect and serve.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back