What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Star Citizen

Gregory

Head of the bakery!
Hey guys, so im not sure if anyone has heard of Star citizen being around and if you do then you have a good idea of what it is about, but for people who do not know, Star Citizen is a space simulation/combat/ many other things game that has been in development for some time and does seem to have more promising stuff coming up with more structured road maps etc. I did used to play a good amount but due to ongoing internet issues alot of irl matters, it is just not good for me atm, but i have kept and eye on it and been helping where i can setting up a organisation around certain stuff  and am curious on if this interests anyone to come join us in the verse in the future.

If you do decide to come join us, don't forget to use this referral code to help us out in the future STAR-ZHHW-R4G3 and let me know when i can be around if you want to hang out when more comes. The organisation I am in on the game is Titan Union which has over 100 member s and hoping to grow with new talent! have any curiosity on the game, then do have a look at their web page or ask me on ts when i have a moment :p Ill leave this video that gives some idea of the game for people to look at and see you around!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Back