What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

The Alternative

Danish

Roleplayer of The Month till 2020
Investor
Lifetime Donator
Donator
Hello to all citizens of Altis!

My name is Danish and I am the chairman of the newly formed political party called The Alternative. We have been watching this island for quite some time now and we have seen multiple political parties that have ravaged the political landscape of Altis and many of you regard politics as a completely incomprehensible circus that you cannot make sense of. The parties of the past of either been extremely left-wing or extremely right-wing, but no party so far has managed to find a good middle ground that will effectively benefit all the working classes of the island, which in turn has caused much chaos and strife in the years between the classes. Well, we have decided that enough is enough and we offer you the best choice out of all them. We offer you "The Alternative" choice.

We are a social-liberal party and instead of favouring select working classes of the island and focusing on them, we want to unite all the working classes into a single working class. Some of you might be thinking "But isn't that the as communism?" and to that, I say NO! We are not like the political parties that have come before. We are neither left-wing or right-wing, we cannot be categorised. Back to what I said before. We seek to unite all the classes into one single class and stop any feuds between the classes. We will implement liberal policies that will greatly benefit the high-earners of the island, for example, we believe in a free market and will limit the government's influence over it as much as possible. Taxes will be decreased, which will result in economic growth. There are many more benefits to high-earners of the island and those mentioned are not the only ones. Of course, we also recognise that there people in our society who are unable to get a job due to their problematic circumstances and this is where we stand out from the rest of the parties. We will provide a solid welfare plan for those who belong among the low-earners of the island. We will make sure that only the needy will receive the welfare they deserve and not the slackers. We will make sure the healthcare is completely free of charge along with education. The welfare will be enough for the needy to get by, but it will also motivate them to get jobs and improve their economic standing. With the reunification of the northern lands due to the UNMC's downfall we have located a highly rich uranium mine, we have already received multiple requests for the export of uranium to foreign countries, which offer a very good price. We shall use the money gained from the export of uranium to provide welfare with and the rest shall go to increasing our amount of wind turbines and solar panels. We seek to make Altis the big island in the world run completely on green energy.

In order to accomplish the goals, we've set. We will need your help in the upcoming mayoral election. The representative is chairman Danish so vote for me. If you have any questions, then post them below.

"A vote for Danish is a vote for everyone!"

(We are currently recruiting members to our political party, if you wish to join, then simply contact Danish and he will decide if you can join)

Last edited by a moderator:
We will provide a slid welfare plan for those who belong among the low-earners of the island.

We will make sure the healthcare is completely free of charge along with education.

We shall use the money gained from the export of uranium to provide welfare
images

is that you Hillary?

The supreme leader do not support this rebbel uprising.🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳 We all know that this can not work. Vote for martinez the french communist and he Will bring victory with the supreme leader next to him side by side. We shall remove youre chains we Will gife you the life Where you seek for!

Back