What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Special Effect Gameblast18 Charity Event

DIR Phoenix Ashes

Los Santos NHS Command
Los Santos Police
logo-specialeffect.png

GB_logo_for_website.png

Hi there, 

My name is Phoenix and I support a charity called Special Effect, They are hosting their yearly event called Gameblast.

We put fun and inclusion back into the lives of people with physical disabilities by helping them to play video games.

By using technology ranging from modified joypads to eye-control, we're finding a way for people to play to the very best of their abilities.

But we're not just doing it for fun. By levelling the playing field, we're bringing families and friends together and having a profoundly positive impact on therapy, confidence and rehabilitation.
This year i am doing different types of events and challenges. I have some goals i have set for the whole of February and would like for you guys to come follow me as i take part in getting them done.

Challenge 1.

Ill be having a timer on my streams as i try to make 150 Medic hours in the month of February. This is an average of 5.5 hours per day.

Challenge 2.

Ill be taking a part in a 24 hour stream over a 48 hour period that will be taking part at the end of the month

Event 1.

Concert from The Lord Of The Rings: Online band Classical Gas

Event 2.

Second Sunday of the month Classical Gas concert supported by Fluffy Unicorns bands.

Event 3.

Try to qualify for the Fishing Planet monthly Tournament with PH members!

If you would like to help me raise money for people with disabilities to bring them back to gaming please follow this link and make a donation!

Thanks to everyone for helping support me on my campaign!

/Phoenix

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive had a couple of people ask about special effect so i thought i would share a quick 5 minute video about some of he things they do...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Have you done your lotro band yet? If on .... <forgot server> I can bring my healer to watch :)

Just a reminder to everyone today (Saturday) is a 12 hours stream and tomorrow will be about 10 with a LOTRO concert in between, hope to see plenty of you guys there, Massive thanks for all the contributions so far and we are on Target for the goal!, See you all in a bit

Hey there Everyone,

I would like to thank everyone for the support for me during the month of February and the donations from people! With your support i was able to complete 153 Hours as a medic on the server providing and receiving some awesome role play. A lot of people seemed to like Sally so this may be a character i bring out more often.

Without all of you support none of what i did would be possible here are some of the numbers for the month of February from me:

Time: 153h 5m

Patients attended: 1,219

Dead on Arrival(Impatience): 51

Money raised: £301.83

Thanks a lot from myself and from the team at Special Effect!

Back