What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Rainbow Six Siege

Psycho045

Tressilian,Truro, Cornwall,England,Uk,The World
So I recently bought the starter edition and wondering what operators to get with the 600r6 credits. I dont mind whether they are dlc or not

Because you have the starter edition prices will be more expensive for you (a whole lot). 

What operator CAN you buy with it?

Because you have the starter edition prices will be more expensive for you (a whole lot). 

What operator CAN you buy with it?
I was given ash and rook to start with, but I can buy 2 regular operators or 1 dlc operator

What @Tommeh says indeed. There are some good operators yes but I would wait until you find out what's the best for you!

So I recently bought the starter edition and wondering what operators to get with the 600r6 credits. I dont mind whether they are dlc or not
Everyone had their own play style. If you like to lead the attack like me then someone like Blackbeard is great (even buck). 

But picking a defender I believe is more important. Rook is great because of his team armor. But Rook is an objective op, while on the other hand Ela is a roamer. 

Try all the different play styles with your base operators and see which work for you then you can decide which operator to get. 

To be a pro at the game you need only 2 operators

For attackers:

Ash - Can't die from a headshot, has the hitbox of a stick man, has a gun with decent controllable recoil and good fire rate

IQ - My favourite operator, Can see Kapkan traps and most other electrical traps including the bomb.

For defenders:

Kapkan - Amazingly good SMG, no recoil, great sight (reflex), fast fire rate, 2 armour, 2 speed, has amazing trip wires that blow people to bits

Valkerie Or Ela - Ela has 41 bullets that shoot faster than the sound of light, she is 3 speed 1 armour which means bullets won't hit her, shes super OP, that's why all the try hard shit players play her, takes no skill. Valkerie can deploy camera's to hard to reach areas which is beneficial to your team in Ranked. Her SMG is decent. 

Generally if i defend i normally Main rook because of the MP5, it's OP with an Acog, plus you can deploy armour. 

Yh i watched some videos and decided to buy mira for defenders and gonna save up for thatcher probably.

Yh i watched some videos and decided to buy mira
Mira is alright, just takes skill to learn to use her gadget. Her SMG (just like Ela's) requires no skill whatsoever so your good with that.

As for the mirrors, I tend to use them on non-reinforced surfaces as the SMG can fire through it when an enemy is visible.

Mira is alright, just takes skill to learn to use her gadget. Her SMG (just like Ela's) requires no skill whatsoever so your good with that.

As for the mirrors, I tend to use them on non-reinforced surfaces as the SMG can fire through it when an enemy is visible.
It takes skills to place a mirror on the wall? 

Come play later fam

Back