What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

The Marmite Brothers

Mickeey

don't make me eggplant
jbChxWF.png

So, after a while away from the island, I thought i'd come back to visit. The Marmite family is still loosely together, with few members still resident on the island, so I shacked up with @WhoisDan. We decided today would be a little different, we assigned ourselves a secret undercover Police mission. A mission from God.

We noticed a firefight in Athira, so thought we'd try and help out, negotiating with the rebels and undercover officers. Sadly, our "colleagues" were injured as negotiations didn't last too long.. we noticed a fellow "colleague" sitting in an, *ahem* unlocked Police Sports Hatchback (quite a speedy thing, for sure). We decided this was our chance to become real undercover officers. So off we drove, with our silent "colleague" in the back of our newly attained Police speeder.

We enjoyed a good couple of hours patrolling, we even performed a couple of spot checks on suspicious vehicles (which were quite compliant to our questioning). At this point, as you may have guessed, we found we could use sirens, which gave us a massive advantage!

After we'd had our fun, we joined in to a Police pursuit, which then turned out to be us getting blocked in, and somehow becoming the pursue-ee. We made our best attempt to stay in role as undercover agents (at this point, we had dressed casually, and purchased some earpieces to look the part). The dealing SGT, who I won't name quickly identified that we weren't undercover agents (a matter which I won't digress in to), which then lead to our detainment - this lasted quite a while, standing in the streets being publicly humiliated in-front of our "colleagues", meanwhile, the Police officer in the back of the car had slept the whole journey, and we never actually got to speak to him!

Anyways, was fun to be back on the island with a member of the Marmite family, i'm sure we'll be back again quite soon. Now, i've got a bus to catch to Kavala. Hope you've enjoyed the read, a throwback to some of the old Marmite antics.

:)

We've found CCTV from the moment these two were spotted by the Altis Police Department. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

@Mickeey @WhoisDan

Back