What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Result of 24 Hour Livestream!

Kech

The King
qZ3Boc1n1a7Oe3gd9miPUS-anL2jvCfxUjuGUIrQVoe3MkKe5lRSEKCwoAW3IO81kgaN6lqvNIquZif2Bu67HPxgBt3_dgHD7sVYkTDjVtniwhbusvq2LM5qWHst9Iaf5A5NQNoT

24 Hour Livestream - Complete!

On Friday the 2nd of February, both @DCC Ponty and I started our charity event to raise money for Prostate Cancer UK we finished this event Saturday morning with the greatest of success.

We both got up at around 7:30 am with neither of us having much sleep the night before and started streaming just before 8 am, within 5 mins of being up people had started watching and supporting the cause which was fantastic to see. :)

Our original donation goal was £100 pounds which myself and Ponty thought that we hit, little did we know we would be raising a lot more than that… our grand total came to:

£510.53!

Here is the link to the our just give page and as you can see myself and Ponty have donated our collective amounts :) (https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/pontykech24hours)

We would also like to thank Prostate Cancer UK for tweeting us!

(https://twitter.com/ProstateUK/status/959470489361158144)

(Please note that the totals send from both parties have had a small amount taken this is due to steamlabs transactions fee as stated on ponty’s announcement post)

Donators - (Ponty’s Stream)

Possiblyaiden - £50.00

Jordcs  - £50.00

Nalurah

TheLemmen

CreatorChris

Kyano

Dj_cragger

Camblackcs

FallenUK

Creeedddd

FADEee

Dodgydaave

Upsydaisyaylmao

DreddtheD

Danish_Pirate

MrCardosoGaming

Stormzytheman

R0WAN_55

Georgeharris1998

TepposTalkShow

TemperRPUK

RobinNorseth

Coozergaming

Ryker898

Donators - (Kech’s Stream)

Tysee - £100.00

Possiblyaiden £50.00

Nalurah

Ryker898

CreatorChris

Kyano

Madmatt150

Deph

Jordzys

Creeedddd

UpsyDaisyyy

MrCardosogaming

Shoeonhead

Thank you so much to everyone who came and supported us, stayed up with us and just to all who enjoyed, thank you for everything you guys are the reason why this was such a success! BE PROUD :D

Thanks again!

Kech and Ponty

Must admit, when I seen you at 7am, you looked mashed, but ponty did sound worse off xD

great job Kech and Ponty. Watched some of it and it was fun brothaa

@Kech and @DCC Ponty did you know that you just more than doubled the amount that has been donated to charity by this forum all together (maybe its just because the thread up there was last updated in 2015)

Well done gents, Good effort. 

Was happy to donate £50 on Pontys stream knowing it was for a good cause, good job both you lads!

Back