What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

3 years

andmos1

Wow, 3 years have gone fast indeed. Most of the time have been spent at the our police community. What years have been so to speak. I would make an heart full thanks to all members of Roleplay.co.uk to let me into this community while I was just an hobo picking apples and mining copper. These 3 years would not have been if I did not get the welcome into this community from everyone, including members of staff, police, UNMC and rebels alike.

My first encounter with an rebel gang was the all reliable TCK and somewhat their main big guns TI (which have been banned). Those encounters thought me how I could fend for myself as well as getting good RP from shady gangs and not so shady gang. Both gangs at the time have shown me as an hobo how role play really where conducted as well as welcoming me with an lead bullet to the frontal lobe.

My first real encounter with police where when I did iron and my HMMT got stolen filled with produced Iron wourth 1/5 million. Their professional and effective way to search and find my truck where the first real encounter with the boys in blue and lead me to the interest of being an police officer.

sadly Martec have departed as an Commander of Altis Police Force and in his place, three respected and all out good fellows have taken the mantel of change and command. It was in that time I wanted to do something different from police work and started on NHS patrols. My time in NHS where short as I had real life issues I have to deal with at the time. But never have I encountered someone who willingly risk their life’s to save others. No matter who they are and what crime they committed.

After that I left the police and began an rebel life as one of the lads of TI. The rebel life never suited me and I left the gang in hope to join up with police again. I got reinvited with open arms and started from scratch. Now after 1/5 years of work I am an proud inspector of West Altis Police Force.

During my time in this community I have only been banned once, which I take great pride and shame upon. That ban was purely my mistake, and I have learned a great deal after that to never let anyone get under my skin. I would like to thank everyone for 3 years of joy, anger, sadness, pain, work and opertunities. With that I would like to thank some special folks at this community:

Paul S which have sadly departed from this community. He was the one staff member that took the time to explain da rules towards me while I was an hobo.

Maratec which have sadly departed from this community as commander of the police force at the time I joined.

@Fuel which took time of from work to speak and solve any issues with any member of the police and community at the time of my PCSO and up.

@EmPeRoR RuTHLeSS2k18 which where an Inspector at the time of my first joining in and now an respectively staff 4 as well as ACC.

Jordan Naylor for being my rival/friend in police the second time I joined in.

Deathstroke for his work and and beeing curently my higher command

All staffs tireless work to make this community what it is.

And of course @Wilco and all developing staff for their tireless work

Back