We are currently undergoing maintenance

The forums are available for use, yet please do not expect full functionality.

Haemisch

Unknown Officers

Haemisch    266
Haemisch

Name of officer(s) involved (Please give their name, rank and collar number if known):

Unknown officers. 2x PC, 1x PCSO

Time and date of incident:

6/02/2018 at 5pm ~

Description the incident and what happened in as much detail as possible: 

Having witnessed an RTC and waiting for medics to arrive to help the two injured gentleman, a passing police car (SUV, close to NPAS) arrives on scene and continually abuses his horn and sirens (perhaps to get the attention of their PCSO whose behaviour could have been better at the scene) however with it being at the scene of an accident and an injured man directly in front of the vehicle I believe it was inappropriate because it made communication difficult and perhaps created a sense of alarm for the patient. If he wanted the attention of his fellow officer, he has a radio and vocal chords for that.

What do you feel to be a suitable outcome of this complaint:

Reminder of the proprer use of sirens & better approach to community relations for the PCSO

Please post any video/screenshot evidence to support your complaint here:

Edited by Haemisch
edited the mentions of pcso as believe he now understands how situations can quickly get out of hand
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Eggplant 4
  • Facepalm 2

DatAnnoyingDude    7
DatAnnoyingDude

As the PCSO on the scene, I will admit my behaviour wasn't great. That was mainly due to the poor attitude of the downed person during me dealing with him in a previous encounter and his friends harassing me. I will openly apologise for this as I should have a more professional outlook on roleplay and especially in this scenario due to the offendants foul manner in the roleplay scenario I was rather angry with him so hence my behaviour.

PCSO Chris P.Bacon

• Love 1

Haemisch    266
Haemisch
23 minutes ago, DatAnnoyingDude said:

As the PCSO on the scene, I will admit my behaviour wasn't great. That was mainly due to the poor attitude of the downed person during me dealing with him in a previous encounter and his friends harassing me. I will openly apologise for this as I should have a more professional outlook on roleplay and especially in this scenario due to the offendants foul manner in the roleplay scenario I was rather angry with him so hence my behaviour.

PCSO Chris P.Bacon

Hello Officer,

It must be noted you did say you were joking, however I believe we're both aware how hostile this island can be for emergency services and you could have put yourself and your fellow officers at risk regardless of previous incidents. I fully understand how stressful your job can be, but I wouldn't wish to see you hurt in future in similar circumstances.

Stay safe.

DatAnnoyingDude    7
DatAnnoyingDude

Thanks a lot for being appreciative of how annoying it can be, but your point still stands about how poor my attitude was. I will ensure to keep a level head from here on in and wish you a great day.

PCSO Chris P.Bacon

• Like 2

DCC Coozer    1,133
DCC Coozer

Dear @Haemisch

The Police Complaints Commission has received your complaint; we aim to deal with this complaint within the next 48 hours. Thank-you for your patience.

Kind regards,

Deputy Chief Constable Coozer

Sorry for the late reply i have been extremely busy.

• Like 2
  • Angry 1

DCC Coozer    1,133
DCC Coozer

@Haemisch as of recent time all officers have been warned about the miss use of sirens and this is unacceptable @DatAnnoyingDude i would like you to tell me the name of the constable that has been miss using the sirens. If you do not feel comfortable doing it here you can come to my office anytime within the next 18hrs.

• Angry 1
  • Feelsbadman 1

DCC Coozer    1,133
DCC Coozer

I have found out that the police constable who was misusing the siren was police constable Fox. Police constable Fox you will receive one warning point for the poor behaviour. PCSO Chris P.Bacon now PC Chris P.Bacon you will also be receiving one warning point for the poor attitude towards the public. The threats to execute a injured civilian are completely out of order and for this you will be handed a second warning point.

PCC Closed.

Kind regards,

Deputy Chief Constable Coozer

℅ Altis Police Command.

Image result for Altis_Police_Logo_Whiteout_110.png

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
  • Angry 1