What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

I HATE RDM

i see 2 hobos. one was superior than the other but both need to read the rules xD

4. player report posted.

Dont see any reason why posting this when its clear that a rule is broken, the section for this is the report section. 

A section you have already found.. ??

Probably some of the best roleplay i've seen.

I remember my police days were a lot like that, "So whats with the big gun? oh you want to put it away, sure, no problem***Places gun away*** PUT YOUR HANDS ON YOUR FUCKING HEAD*".

p.s saying "you broke rules" is breaking rules fam

All in all i believe this hobo deserves a second chance, clearly protecting himself

I meant the government rules in game the part i said that RDM i waste speaking in game so I haven't broken any rules

Probably some of the best roleplay i've seen.

I remember my police days were a lot like that, "So whats with the big gun? oh you want to put it away, sure, no problem***Places gun away*** PUT YOUR HANDS ON YOUR FUCKING HEAD*".

p.s saying "you broke rules" is breaking rules fam

All in all i believe this hobo deserves a second chance, clearly protecting himself
not really when i didn't say or show i was gonna rob him i he clearly haste looked at the rules and in game I meant the government rules so if you watch the video I didn't say I was gonna rob him I didnt even pull a gun soooooo......   

4. player report posted.

Dont see any reason why posting this when its clear that a rule is broken, the section for this is the report section. 

A section you have already found.. ??
I record video and surely im allowed to post clips and videos here

i see 2 hobos. one was superior than the other but both need to read the rules xD
I wouldn't say I broke the rules cause by me saying "you broke the rules" i meant the government rules in game take it how you will but that what I meant I was trying to do good role play but he legit pulled out A gun and opened fire when I didn't say anything threading.   

I meant the government rules in game the part i said that RDM i waste speaking in game so I haven't broken any rules

not really when i didn't say or show i was gonna rob him i he clearly haste looked at the rules and in game I meant the government rules so if you watch the video I didn't say I was gonna rob him I didnt even pull a gun soooooo......   

I record video and surely im allowed to post clips and videos here

I wouldn't say I broke the rules cause by me saying "you broke the rules" i meant the government rules in game take it how you will but that what I meant I was trying to do good role play but he legit pulled out A gun and opened fire when I didn't say anything threading.   
Snoopy I was having a laugh about something that happen in a game. I am really sorry your sense of humour does not go past "knock knock" jokes 😊

Back