What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Massive FPS drops!

A A R O N

Lately after this new patch, ive been having alot of FPS drops. Especially when moving around or when I shoot my FPS drops to 1-10.

Any way to fix it? - If yes please let me know.

Have not noticed any frame drops for a long time mate 

Noticed with this patch I’ve been getting drops there is a few YouTube videos I watched to optimise the game try searching for a few

Noticed with this patch I’ve been getting drops there is a few YouTube videos I watched to optimise the game try searching for a few
ive tried few ones, but there isnt that much of difference couple more FPS and thats it. If you know any other good way how to fix it please let me know.

Depends what CPU and memory you have etc 
Ive got i5-4460 and 8GB memory ram and i got gtx750ti . But i changed some settings optimi.png i put it on my GPU instead of CPU i hope it works.

Running arma on HDD or SSD? HDD will often make the fps drop for a couple of sec if its been used for a while. Had the same problem with drops to 1-10 fps for 1-2sec. Put it on the SSD and problem solved

ive tried few ones, but there isnt that much of difference couple more FPS and thats it. If you know any other good way how to fix it please let me know.

Ive got i5-4460 and 8GB memory ram and i got gtx750ti . But i changed some settings View attachment 8895 i put it on my GPU instead of CPU i hope it works.
Looks like the patch might have caused some issues for lower spec pcs but you should still be running ok with those specs tbh 

Running arma on HDD or SSD? HDD will often make the fps drop for a couple of sec if its been used for a while. Had the same problem with drops to 1-10 fps for 1-2sec. Put it on the SSD and problem solved
Can you help me out with doing that please ? it would be appreciated 

Looks like the patch might have caused some issues for lower spec pcs but you should still be running ok with those specs tbh 
exactly it shouldnt lag, after this new patch its unbelievable the lag spikes.

Recommend getting a ssd for windows and arma, then u shouldt have any issues with fps drops with those specs. Samsung 850 evo like @Samatlewis mentioned is fine and not to expensive. Definatly worth it, especially if ur running windows and arma from the same HDD drive. 250gb is enough for windows and some games :)

Recommend getting a ssd for windows and arma, then u shouldt have any issues with fps drops with those specs. Samsung 850 evo like @Samatlewis mentioned is fine and not to expensive. Definatly worth it, especially if ur running windows and arma from the same HDD drive. 250gb is enough for windows and some games :)
Samsung EVO 850 orderd, lets see what this magic does

Back