What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Un-ban Appeal - Lemmen - 07/02/18 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemmen

I like boats
Unlinked
In-game Name
Lemmen

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
Edgar

Reason given for your ban.
Personal Request

The Server you initially were banned on.
Teamspeak

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I got banned because I requested it. I was tired of RPUK. Getting drawn back in. Involving myself too much. And I had to take drastic measures to sort out my own issues with the community

Why should we unban you ?
I'd like to start playing around on here. I can already say I won't be involved in the community, thus I won't be a nuisance. But I'd like to play on here. A good bunch of my friends from "old times" have started playing here in recent months. So I'd like to try it out again. This is the first server I ever joined. And I've spend hours upon hours of my freetime on various projects on this server. When I got myself banned it felt nice, not gonna lie. But the same emptiness that made me overplay and stop enjoying the game, is coming knocking on the door again. Making me really miss this place... and since I both got older and have developed personalitywise in many areas, I think I'd be able to deal with it properly this time.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Taking this one back to the appeal status.

I want some answers to why you feel the need to waste our time! ... You had issues you wanted some time away yes understandable but from what i understand you was also demanding all your content was deleted... you was also claiming that you was done with arma yet popped up on that tinpot copycat of a unban shitshow almost instantly ? (you know what i am talking about)

I can already say I won't be involved in the community, thus I won't be a nuisance
Well you are being a nuisance requesting a perm ban then wanting to be unbanned with a stance you wont get involved... isn't that just a waste of time for us ? We encourage community involvement.

I want some answers Lemmen... I dont want our staff teams time wasted any further.

When players have enough of a game ... or a website they just put it down and leave thats what a normal person does.... they do not perform a cry for attention on the way out

Answers you want and answers you shall get.

I had some issues in whole with the community, and my relationship to this server, as you should know, was not that of a normal person. Playing on RPUK I started playing for the nostalgic feeling rather than actually playing to enjoy the game. I enjoyed that a lot, I did a lot of old school roleplaying, talking to people in kavala square about life and stuff like that, I missed it, and that feeling was back, but even though how hard I tried I kept getting it ruined for someone wanting a quick kill, or a troll who I can't really do anything about, and it was then I couldn't get the feeling back. And I couldn't get myself to stop playing, because I was craving that nostalgic feeling.

Even though I to a certain extend kind of demanded to get my access to the community cut, I did not demand nor ask for any of my content deleted, that was never part of the plan, and I don't exactly see why it would do any difference.

I claimed to be done with arma for the time yes. And I did not start playing Arma until late December again. The only Arma activity I had was playing the odd game of KoTH with @Samatlewis, And he can also confirm that. If you talk about me playing on Neo's and Fuel's server this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGmAZAYmlpI it shows, and dates my first visit on there. If you contact them, they can probably help you with a date and exact time of my first visit on their server.

If it might be Nick's you're refering to, I only went on there once, and that was while very drunk, which you know, can be chaotic.

I do get the why that you might think I'm a nuisance for that, and I get that you don't want the staff team to waste their time, I never had a problem with them. The reason I'm saying I won't be involved in the community as much is because I've distanced myself from that. I spend too much time playing with my friends and social events and what not, (I'm in a very party'ey age, I have my homies whom I visit all the time, Work, etc.) So I figured it would make me less of a nuisance in that sense.

And lastly, I did not do a cry of attention on the way out. I did cry a bit, when I was attempting to get my ban through. But that was it. Most people didn't and don't know that I was banned, most figured I just stopped playing. I never wanted any attention, I just wanted what I felt was best for myself at the time.

This is the situation we are in.... we wont do anymore requested bans for you, that's nothing but a waste of time for us as this was your second one

We do not offer a self exclude service as such, never will and no plans to do it in the future, the thousands and its into the hundreds of thousands of people who came here and left did so in a peaceful manner, if you have some sort of issue then you need to seek some sort of client side method of blocking the website, server and teamspeak.

Which brings me to thinking you will cause issues or break rules to try and get a ban enforced, With that risk there right now i am against an unban.

Yeah sure we are going to contact our copycat servers about our previous members.... come on lemmen wake up! You know some of these places were created on drama waves or to piggyback on our created success, members are fine to join them but as they do so there pissing on our front door and pissing away any chance of helping the community in the future in an official position but i am sure before even typing that you are clever enough to realise that.

We have no and wish to have no communication with them and wouldn't ever respond if they got in touch.

I am at a cross road, you are old member, but also one that has wasted time and may break rules to get your own way in the future rather than just leaving peacefully like the other 99%

Seems like you are just wanting to return because friends are here.

Going to need to think and discuss with other members of the management team on this one.

This is the situation we are in.... we wont do anymore requested bans for you, that's nothing but a waste of time for us as this was your second one
I'm fairly certain I've only requested myself banned once. If I did do that twice I honestly can't recall. And afaik, this is my only ban

You may recall the ban you requested due to an exam ?,  I have a teamspeak screenshot of you requesting that to a staff member if you would like to see it ?

You may recall the ban you requested due to an exam ?,  I have a teamspeak screenshot of you requesting that to a staff member if you would like to see it ?
OH, Well I'm very sorry for me attempting to correct you. I do remember now, and yes that is due to me being young and having no self-restraint. Don't know how else to put it tbh. And to add onto it, I did request getting banned just for the exam period, and that was only on the game server.

I have issued an unban @Lemmen but please refrain from wasting our time again, If any of the staff team bans you in the future and there is questions/concerns surrounding that ban there wont be any appeal.

After what you posted on youtube today, Please do not advertise your youtube on these forums going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back