What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - OG Rowan - RDM (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaron_carson

Banned
Your In-game name

(SOS) PFC.Aaron

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

OG Rowan

Date of the incident

07/02/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So we were casually flying around we decided to follow a police car and the time we were flying no shots were being fired at the time we flew to this bend and as you can see are rifles are down so we are not an initial threat to anyone and then i got shot out the heli and we are confused to why we got shot and i was very unsure to why they shot at us because there was no initial gunshots being fired for the time we were near we didnt hear any shots the only shots we heard was the ones hitting us they said we were landing we had no intention of landing the heli we were just following a. police car .We talked to him on ts and he said it was not his fault because it was appearently an active gunfight AND BECAUSE WE WERE FLYING HE DECIDED TO SHOOT AT US {Because we were rebels}.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/hUBmpHqlhIw
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Ok, we were in an active gunfight with another rebel gang.  Ming Dynasty I believe.  One of my gang members was initiated on and a hummingbird with benchies was following us and shooting at our truck.  We made it to the Kore DMT and set up positions.  The heli flew off and dropped a couple guys off and as you can see in my video I was shooting at someone on the hill while my gang member was trying to spot the sniper pinging at us.  17s into my video you can hear the DMT being pinged and just after you see me shoot at the guy on the hill.

https://plays.tv/video/5a7b6d24415faab398/proof-of-active-gunfight-v2?from=user

After a few minutes of fighting the rebels your heli comes with people on the bench and starts making its way towards the tower.  I took a spilt second decision and decided to shoot the heli thinking it was the same one as earlier.  

It was a mistake to shoot you and I did not intend to RDM you however you flew into the middle of a active gunfight and posed a threat to us.

Edit:  After speaking with the gang we were fighting they confirmed that they were shooting at us from the same style/paint job heli and were trying to bench snipe us.  I'm sure @D Y L A N can confirm that and also confirm that there was in fact a gunfight going on. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, we were in an active gunfight with another rebel gang.  Ming Dynasty I believe.  One of my gang members was initiated on and a hummingbird with benchies was following us and shooting at our truck.  We made it to the Kore DMT and set up positions.  The heli flew off and dropped a couple guys off and as you can see in my video I was shooting at someone on the hill while my gang member was trying to spot the sniper pinging at us.  17s into my video you can hear the DMT being pinged and just after you see me shoot at the guy on the hill.

https://plays.tv/video/5a7b6d24415faab398/proof-of-active-gunfight-v2?from=user

After a few minutes of fighting the rebels your heli comes with people on the bench and starts making its way towards the tower.  I took a spilt second decision and decided to shoot the heli thinking it was the same one as earlier.  

It was a mistake to shoot you and I did not intend to RDM you however you flew into the middle of a active gunfight and posed a threat to us.

Edit:  After speaking with the gang we were fighting they confirmed that they were shooting at us from the same style/paint job heli and were trying to bench snipe us.  I'm sure @D Y L A N can confirm that and also confirm that there was in fact a gunfight going on. 
Hello to who this concerns, as being tagged i feel like me commenting can explain the story and defend rowan being the one reported.

The gang OG and Ming Dynasty where in an active situation, we had initiated on their tires which then turned out into a gang fight. I and my gang mate decided to "benchie" with me being in the bench. I believe we where in the same coloured heli. The OG guys i belived lost eyes on us as we where 1 click up and out from them. Being in the same heli as what the SOS lads where in i can see why he did as the same coloured heli with rebel benchies fly over a situation i can see why rowan shot, you can hear him say "Heli coming back" as he believes its the same one we was in.

How was this tried to be resolv ? 

@Rowan after you have seen this video do you still belive you where in the right to start shotting at the heli ?

How was this tried to be resolv ? 

@Rowan after you have seen this video do you still belive you where in the right to start shotting at the heli ?
Hey, the resolving was pretty poor and I take the blame for that.  I was convinced I was in the right and due to their being an active gunfight I could shoot the armed rebels advancing on us from the air.  However after seeing Arron's video and seeing he had nothing to do with the current gunfight and ended up in a wrong place wrong time situation  I am happy to pay for his loadout as he had nothing to do with the fight.  

My resolve was pretty shitty and i'm sorry about that.  In future i'll certainly be more understanding of their point of view and offer comp if needed.

PS. You've tagged the wrong Rowan but doesn't matter

(SOS) PFC.Aaron and OG Rowan

Will you give it one more try to resolv this issue on ts again ? 

Yea I'm happy to try resolve again after seeing Aaron's video.  Im working this evening so would have to been before 3 today or tomorrow.

Edit:  Just noticed Arron is banned currently so offering comp will be quite difficult.  I'm happy to wait and see if he gets unbanned to then offer him comp or give it to a gang member of his to pass on.  

Kinda waiting for either @aaron_carsonor yourself @DELETER to respond before I do anything as I'm not sure what would be best since he is currently banned

Since you all are adult im sure you can talk to his gangmates and fine a solution. Please post here when its all done.

No one has commented further.. I assume all was resolved. If not, please make an attempt to do so and approach staff in the staff help channels if needed.

Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back