What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Compensation Tool (Website)

Ant

Genius, Entrepreneur, Playboy, Philanthropist, Bil
Unlinked

​

How do I use it?

1. Visit this link
  2. Within the relevant sections (virtual/gear/vehicle) search for the specific item on the left, and then type in the amount of that item you wish to find the price for - use the relevant '+' buttons to add more inputs if you run out. You can leave elements blank, it won't effect the end price
  3. Click 'Get Total', and you will have all relevant prices listed, or to refresh already listed values
  4. Stuff listed in red or after the / is the relevant half price value (Virtual values don't count towards the total)
  5. Click on the big white box with the funky looking text to instantly copy that text, allowing you to paste it wherever you want with ctrl + v
I've rebuilt the entire site and added a bunch of new features, as well as made it extremely easy for me to edit/add new values so I'll actually be updating prices regularly, as well as adding new features hopefully. Currently I'm looking at making the 'Copy' box more readable, and sharpening up the design because it was made pretty hastily.

If you use the copy feature, you'll end up with text like:

Virtual- Marijuana x 213 [£639,000]- Gold Bar x 66 [£6,600,000]== Virtual Total: £7,239,000Gear- First Aid Kit x 10 [£2,500 / £1,250]- NV Goggles (Green) x 1 [£3,000 / £1,500]- Mk18 ABR 7.62mm x 1 [£230,000 / £115,000]- Sound Suppressor (7.62mm) x 1 [£180,000 / £90,000]- 7.62 mm 20Rnd Mag x 22 [£110,000 / £55,000]== Gear Total: £525,500 / £262,750Vehicle- HEMTT Box x 1 [£550,000 / £275,000]- Hatchback Sport x 1 [£200,000 / £100,000]== Vehicle Total: £750,000 / £375,000Total: £8,514,500 / £7,876,750

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like quite a lot of effort went into making this.

If DEV is your goal i'm sure this will push you towards it. Nice one.

Nice work ant

Maybe you could add a button to remove an item. 
Also when you put -1 in the amount section, it actually takes the money off the total (which doesn't really make sense) 

Yet again @Ant Arni you knock it out of the park. Well done!

Nice work ant

Maybe you could add a button to remove an item. 
Also when you put -1 in the amount section, it actually takes the money off the total (which doesn't really make sense) 
Well it does make sense, but I'll look into adding it. As for the removal buttons, there's not really much point because you can just leave the values blank and you'll get the same outcome, and everything will be reset on page reload. Cheers though

Well it does make sense, but I'll look into adding it. As for the removal buttons, there's not really much point because you can just leave the values blank and you'll get the same outcome, and everything will be reset on page reload. Cheers though
Fair enough. Again, fantastic work

Update:

• Added removal buttons on new elements
  • Now can't use the buttons to go below 1, and negative number inputs will just just have their positive value taken
  • If either the number input or option input is empty, it will no longer display it in the copy section

Will still display values where the item has no real price, like medkits

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ant Arni

I have Pinned and featured this post in the Compensation area of the member support page.

• Love
Reactions: Ant
Back