What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

The Short Life of a Police Officer

Bet the NHS didn't have enough room left to put your medical notes down. 'LEFT GUNSHOT WOUND'.
You must have had a lot of life success to live for that long!

Honestly, we should get pay raise.. 

That gundown at 0:50 in the video, isn't that some kind of an exploit since he sticks the gun through the wall, and shoots you?
It isnt that the gun went through its that he knew the location and that seems to be a mk18 which in arma you can shoot through walls.

I died when the yellow offroad hit you police car...  Officer: what the.... Auu... hahah

I will contact Gary Jones, so he can attend and sing Mad World in the funeral.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well... If it answers your question; I didn't know that there were two different sight options on an RCO for a very, very long time until gave me a few lessons in Survival in Gunfights 101 
1f605.png
Oh Caitlin ?

It isnt that the gun went through its that he knew the location and that seems to be a mk18 which in arma you can shoot through walls.
I had no Idea that mk18 could shoot through walls, lmao I am still new.  Thanks for the answer dude, looking forward for your return. 

I had no Idea that mk18 could shoot through walls, lmao I am still new.  Thanks for the answer dude, looking forward for your return. 
I was too but I dont think I'm going to return. I'm just going to see if I can chargeback and leave. The staff are just bad..

@American Man Dakota You are probably going to have a hard time trying to get chargeback, but good luck on your journey, where ever it will be. 1. Your donation is made voluntarily therefore all donations are final. (No Refunds). refered from [SIZE=medium]Donation Terms & Conditions.[/SIZE] 

@American Man Dakota You are probably going to have a hard time trying to get chargeback, but good luck on your journey, where ever it will be. 1. Your donation is made voluntarily therefore all donations are final. (No Refunds). refered from [SIZE=medium]Donation Terms & Conditions.[/SIZE] 
Ah damn that kinda sucks. Well man you as well we had some funny rp times. Cya

Back