What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

A Slaughter For Wilco's Birthday

Adewale

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

​

@Wilco Best wishes!

Give me a heads up next time so i can prepare an awesome video and not something that was rushed at night like this! 😆

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

A powerful movie. It is frighteningly intense and very well made. Tom Hanks once again knocks it out of the park, showcasing his talent to take on any role he is given. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time, and we root for Adewale to harvest the soles. The first section of this movie may be a bit slow, but I was thoroughly impressed by this movie. Adewale kills for wilco's birthday gets a 5/5 stars.

What the hell is this 
A birthday party :D

2b50.png
2b50.png
2b50.png
2b50.png
2b50.png

A powerful movie. It is frighteningly intense and very well made. Tom Hanks once again knocks it out of the park, showcasing his talent to take on any role he is given. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time, and we root for Adewale to harvest the soles. The first section of this movie may be a bit slow, but I was thoroughly impressed by this movie. Adewale kills for wilco's birthday gets a 5/5 stars.
Laughed my fucking ass off!!! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: L1L
Back