What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Vote Jakoby

Jakoby

Hello there Citizens of Altis!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

I will grant everyone their finest wish - if ofcourse - I can and may be fulfilling your wishes within my jurisdiction and power I have to talk to our Government to apply all of the wishes if it is possible. Hoping is allowed, dreaming is allowed, the people have rights and I will serve the best as I may can to establish wealth and peace on the Island. I also will be talking about some favors and thoughts that our citizens want  and how they feel and think about our current situation. First of all to start this off; my name is James Jakoby, I am a Surgeon. Some people may know me as I would say what my nickname is, but that would ruin the fun would it? That's for all of you to find out which Surgeon your potentially next Mayor will be, hehe. I've also been in the Police Force for a while and the experience i've had there was amazing. I am 32 years old and I have come here today to grant this island a beloved Mayor. The reason that I've come here today writing my Submission to serve the Citizens of Altis is because I've been here for a while. I've seen things I did not want to see, I've been stolen from, I've been treathend with my life. That needs to stop. And I am very aware that I am not the only one that wants it to stop. Also I've heard via via that there are people who want to break their friends out of Prison, I myself think that the people that are jailed are supposed to be in the Prison, because they have done despicable, awful, abhorrent or whatever you want to call it. But I do think that the Prison Gaurds would look an eye on the other direction as the Police Force are able to receive Training Scedules for those happenings. But let us talk about that another time. The main reason that I have come here is to ensure wealth and health for every single Citizen on our Island. To make sure every citizen are granted a good established life and that they are happy to be here. I would like to feel safe on the Island myself, to be honest. But I do think the Police Force are doing a very great job since the Police Departments have been established. So congratulations on that, Officers of Altis. I do believe that I meight be a candidate in this Election as I do hope I achieve some followers on my side,  but I am very Sportive towards other Participants and do wish them the best of luck and may the best Participant win these Annual Mayor Election. Everyone has his or her rights and every Citizen is a high value for our Island, yes the Peasants aslo included. I do want the best for them to establish a healthy life in wealth for Legalised Business, I highy support that. The safety of our beloved Island is my priority for everyone to feel free and not to be permitted in what they want to achieve or what their goals are. I am going to wrap it of here, because I know that I am able to talk for hours if you'd let me go loose and do my thing here for every Civilian, hehe. I do hope that I will receive your Vote in this for the upcoming Election or for when they will be available. I would also like to host Public Speeches towards everyone and I will mainly do that in Kavala. Remember; Life is Valuable, life is not a rechargable battery, make the most of it and be safe. I do hope everyone has a wonderfull day so far and still will be granted to have a wonderfull day.  For Wealth and Health!   Enjoy the rest of your day and be safe.

Mayor Elections Participant,

James Jakoby

Vote4Jakoby.png

Back