What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Permanent Ban Appeal - tizmond (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tizmond

In-game Name

Tiz

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/66592-un-ban-appeal-tizmond-08092016-denied/?tab=comments#comment-374567
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

Allegedly, using inappropriate language on Teamspeak. Was initially banned from Teamspeak, then the Roleplay.co.uk sever itself.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

Catching up on other games. Got a new job. Trying to get better at World Of Tanks...and failing.

Why do you want to return ?

Some of my best online gaming experiences were on the server and a lot of my old friends are back playing on the server again. It would be great if I could join them.

Why should we unban you ?

After having a lot of time to mull things over, I should have accepted the admins decision and apologised. Especially considering I was one of the gang leaders at the time, I should have led by example and diffused the situation, rather than making it more heated. I played on the server on and off for nearly 2 years without incident and had many great interactions with the Police and other gangs. I believe I have learned from the incident in question and I will conduct myself much better in the future.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@tizmond will to give you another shot, I just wonder if you disagreed and things got heated again in the future what would be different on your end ?

@Wilco I would accept that the admin's decision is final and move on. I've been an admin on a populated Arma server myself and have had to make decisions on the spot that not everybody agreed with, so I should have known better to be fair. If confronted with a similar situation in future: I would perhaps suggest that everybody take a breather and calm down before the situation escalates and ultimately respect any decision the admin makes, regardless of the outcome. After all, it's nothing personal.

@tizmond I can't seem to find a ban on the steam Id that you provided in this appeal, please provide us with your Teamspeak UID

@Ram
CoU5Ny7L+Dz7L3LoW6x/mHNAXS8=

Is the problem just for the TS server, or the game server as well ?

@Ram
CoU5Ny7L+Dz7L3LoW6x/mHNAXS8=

Is the problem just for the TS server, or the game server as well ?
I've unbanned you on Teamspeak,  if you have issues connecting to the server do contact me via Teamspeak and we will fix it,
as mentioned I can't seem to find any ingame ban searching for your guid/steamid/ip.

It's now up to you to prove that you are worthy for this community, don't let this chance slip away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back