What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Permanent Ban Appeal - [TWP] WhiteOutWolf (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name

Andrew Mathews? I think

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/92713-un-ban-appeal-twp-whiteoutwolf-07282017-denied/?tab=comments#comment-526584
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

It's Been a really long time since Got banned so I don"t really remember I know it was Rdm? I will do my best to try and recall. I think i was chasing a guy around and I killed him and It was not proper initiation. But like i said it's been a long time and It's hard to remember the details.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

I have been doing lots of stuff that have nothing to do with Arma 3 lol, I have Begun developing games in my spare time. I use Unreal engine and i am a level design artist mainly, But when i make games myself im pretty much everything, i just specialize in Level design and 3d modeling. I have been playing Pubg and ark recently.

Why do you want to return ?

I truly believe that this server is the only good server on Arma 3 life. I Love Arma 3 and I never found a server to replace it when i got banned soooooo I stopped playing. I also now have a computer that can run it properly, Instead of at like 20 fps i can run 80 online and like 200+ offline! Also i really miss arma 3 i have spent nearly a thousand hours on this server and would like to play more.
No other game is like Arma 3 life and no other server is like this one. And i like this one. (sorry I know i suck at this D:)

Why should we unban you ?

I think I could be a good part of the community, I am older and more mature. I think the thing i got banned for is pretty minor so I think i have served my time. Also I would also be interested in helping you with the server if you ever need somebody to 3d model for you or something (I can also do textures and stuff) I don't really know what else to put here without rambling on so im just gonna end it here. Thanks for considering my appeal!

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

I think the thing i got banned for is pretty minor so I think i have served my time.
Please do your research before writing an appeal.

You was banned for Poor RP and Attempted RDM which are two very common rules on the majority of altis life servers. 

If you believe these are minor rules then this appeal will not go any further. 

I'd like you to explain to me in a bit of detail why them specific rules are in place?

I understand why the rules are in place What i meant was i think i have served my time for what i did. The rules are in place because if people just ran around killing each other, It would ruin the Role play which is the entire point of the game.

Did you improve your roleplay since?

What would you do before you shoot someone in the future if we decide to give you another chance?

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you improve your roleplay since?

What would you do before you shoot someone in the future if we decide to give you another chance?
I think my roleplay has improved since, I have played a lot of other hardcore roleplay games that i think have helped me improve.

If i were to shoot somebody i would make sure to properly initiate and make sure i give him plenty of time to comply.

@[TWP] WhiteOutWolf have you fully read our rules recently ?

I think if we was to unban you it would be under the agreement you do not touch a gun on the server for a month while you take things slowly and relearn what this server is about and the level of roleplay required.

Do you agree ?

@[TWP] WhiteOutWolf have you fully read our rules recently ?

I think if we was to unban you it would be under the agreement you do not touch a gun on the server for a month while you take things slowly and relearn what this server is about and the level of roleplay required.

Do you agree ?
Yes i fully re-read the rules before posting the appeal, And i can deal with not using a gun for a while on the server. So yes i agree

Ok thats the terms, Please take things slowly to avoid getting re banned, if you spawn in with a weapon then please go and put it in the sea somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back