What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

blood dimond incounter

REEEEEEagan

Banned
not two sure of the nca member who did this but was a real fun experiences i was at blood diamond cutter and started hearing and seeing a npas helcat i came outside looked around the area couldnt find i looked in a field and a nca member shoats NCA PUT YOUR HANDS UP i laughed because he said it dead funnily and started chasing me i ran away and started saying mr dont chase me pls and then proceed to pull out my rook like the hobo i am and said sir pls no taser or i will have to use this with lethal force and he said im sorry im sorry dont hurt WHEN HE HAD A MX ON HIS BACK and ran away to never return this happen on server 2 was this any of your guys @Ali Barber

Pffft, had loads of backup, totally not alone, definitely acted in a mature manner...by not running away from potentially being rook banged....

Back