What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Prestige - what it is and how to get it as fast as possible.

Anonymous Capybara1

GDPR Removed
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Enjoy.

Big thanks to Dean Cain, Danish and Dave for teacing me the ropes.

Last edited by a moderator:
So you can get prestige by buying and selling cider bottles basically without having to make runs

So you can get prestige by buying and selling cider bottles basically without having to make runs
If you have a bank account in the 300 million range, then yes, but prestige would not be worth it. Filling an inventory with cider bottles costs above 100k, so filling an entire truck would take 1 million and only give you 17 levels or so.

Edit: You would lose 1.440.000 every time you would fill a hemmet with bought cider and then sold it.

You are proper hobo Tommeh instead of puting apples in by clicking store all you entered the quantity and clicked store  which takes so much longer xD

Danish the Apple/Cider processor.

You probably use an Iphone and Macbook to play on.

Change your name to Appleman

@Creebles I don't understand. It takes about 5 minutes to get 9 lvls with just selling apples at the market, this time includes filling truck, driving and selling.

@Creebles I don't understand. It takes about 5 minutes to get 9 lvls with just selling apples at the market, this time includes filling truck, driving and selling.
Processing gives more and you also earn money, to balance they payment of cider bottles therefore it is better.

@Danish You are turning more and more into DainMK this is getting out of hand matey, to much apples!

Something has to be done about that.... 

Back