What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Eco Global Survival

Nalurah

Eco is an impressive game with a very well developed economy. Me and few others were thinking of playing this game and I can set up a small server for it if more people are interested.

So let me know if you would like to join!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

https://ecoauth.strangeloopgames.com/home

Haha I know it looks like minecraft but it's more realistic in terms of carry weight, etc. It really is quite fun!
This game actually looks interesting, so I will look into it.

I know that it doesn't make them any less enjoyable, im not trying to start anything but this was made as an education game for the government but what i saw of the game it looks dope.

I know that it doesn't make them any less enjoyable, im not trying to start anything but this was made as an education game for the government but what i saw of the game it looks dope.
I know but it's surprisingly fun actually

Decided to set up a small server.

Connect info: 95.154.229.140:3150

I know but it's surprisingly fun actually

Decided to set up a small server.

Connect info: 95.154.229.140:3150
I am unable to find the server :( Help please?

Do I just add the ip and port into the "add server" option?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah that should do the trick. If not you can just through me. I will be home in about an hour and a half 

Have been following this game for a while now. Always interested me with the ecosystems and potential government bodies they can add the to the game adding restrictions to certain land or aspects. Said i would pick it up when i find a good RP community. I'd love some oldschool viking community that follows a religion, lives off the land, has a lawmakers etc.

(yes i've recently watched vikings and want to travel back in time and become ragnor)

Gonna give this a bash now Im settled and can use my laptop in work.

Back