What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Permanent Ban Appeal - keegan (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

keegan

In-game Name

(amw) Casper

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/92037-un-ban-appeal-keegan-07192017-denied-permbanned-24072017/?tab=comments#comment-522959
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I believe I was banned because stupidly at 1:00 am (i think) I rang my old friend katana about some information that I Needed.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

In this past 6 months, I have been realizing what mistake I have made and that I really miss this server. I have also been playing games such as pubg, Dayz, Fortnite and so on.

Why do you want to return ?

I want to return because I took this server for granted. I didn't know that this was one of if not the best roleplaying server and community on Arma3. Also, most of my friends now play on this server and they say that they really enjoy it and I realized I really enjoyed playing that server too.

Why should we unban you ?

I believe you should unban me because I have learned from my mistakes. I have also improved my roleplaying standard. I really enjoyed this server as stated before, and I really want to meet new friends and have a good adventure (without breaking any rules of course.)

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
"Sharing someone's personal Facebook and harassing them" not to mention your "lie" in your last appeal, It's a little more than just asking your "old friend" for information don't you think?

I know I did mistakenly lie on the last appeal and I am truly sorry for that, however, I have not shared anyone's information and I don't understand, I only rang him twice and stopped because I realized that he wasn't answering. If I was to harras him, I would ring him way more times than I did originally. I understand where you are coming from about "its a little more than a talk" but I actually did want to talk to him. Fair enough I was on Teamspeak with multiple friends but that doesn't mean I can't talk to him.

Mistakenly lie ..... how does one do that ? You either lie about something or you tell the true there is no mistake so stop buttering it up and accept responsibility for your own actions.

Now lets stop with this and start telling the truth, might actually get you somewhere as at the moment this isn't going anywhere.

yes, I did ring katana on Facebook at around 1:00 am. And I have said sorry to him multiple times. I have not lied to you in my appeal and I don't know why you think I have. I was on TeamSpeak with my friends. I was going on medic patrol. That's all that happened. I got his name from my friends and then I added him on facebook and rang him. That's it. No harassment what so ever. If I was to harras him I would be texting him daily and ringing him daily.

@Kattana I call on you for this one, Who is Keegan ... how does he have your facebook ... was you friends outside this community now or at some point ?

Me and Kegaan used to be in the well known gang called Altis Most Wanted, me James Moat and Rob Roberts were the leaders and when i got banned back in the days i didnt play on the server for a month or two since some arguments that happened within the gang and i decided to Disband it, after a while not talking to them I started receiving phone calls on messenger from Casper even tho i told him to stop or i will get Staff involved they didnt care as they didnt think they will be punished because of this and started sharing my facebook pictures around, i got information from their mates that happened and they knew that i didnt want my personal information to be shared. They even got Rob Roberts involved which Rob didnt even participate on this and yet they got him banned. 

Me and Kegan were not friends outside of the community and i am glad that im not.

I accepted Kegans and everyones apologize about the immature things that they did that night. @Wilco he was begging me to accept his apology and so i did, what you do next about this unban appeal i dont know its your decision.

Kegan knows my facebook because they searched for my name that i had given them. And they matched a steam picture i used to find it. 

Thankyou @Kattana

Well @keegan this appeal as changed its course a little, Now I am thinking your telling fibs or lying to me about this situation (You wouldnt want to be doing that) more than i actually thought you was as I had it in my head you and your friends was in a room all listening as you called him but Kattana's take on events there certainly tell me this is alot worse than you have admitted here.

Care to go into more details about what actually happened ?

Me and Kegaan used to be in the well known gang called Altis Most Wanted, me James Moat and Rob Roberts were the leaders and when i got banned back in the days i didnt play on the server for a month or two since some arguments that happened within the gang and i decided to Disband it, after a while not talking to them I started receiving phone calls on messenger from Casper even tho i told him to stop or i will get Staff involved they didnt care as they didnt think they will be punished because of this and started sharing my facebook pictures around, i got information from their mates that happened and they knew that i didnt want my personal information to be shared. They even got Rob Roberts involved which Rob didnt even participate on this and yet they got him banned. 

Me and Kegan were not friends outside of the community and i am glad that im not.

I accepted Kegans and everyones apologize about the immature things that they did that night. @Wilco he was begging me to accept his apology and so i did, what you do next about this unban appeal i dont know its your decision.

Kegan knows my facebook because they searched for my name that i had given them. And they matched a steam picture i used to find it. 
@Kattana well Katana must be telling fibs, I recruited katana into Altis most wanted and I got leader before you. so explain my 'old friend' when and how did you become leader. Also to support keegan why give your full name away ([COLOR=rgba(255,255,255,.701961)]Florent) and i will not say the last name for personal reasons) if you don't want to be disturbed. Think about what you are doing before giving personal information out. Just one last thing we were playing on a waste lands server before you left us so...... what did you say about being friends outside of the community???????[/COLOR]

I don't know why you are saying we got Rob banned when you were the person that reported him. I did not in anyway get Rob involved but you still reported him. This is no way in any form worse than I admitted. He gave me his name so I added him on facebook and tried to talk to him. We had played together for over 4 months and I thought we were friends but I have now come to the realization that we were not.

Let me correct you on that my old friend, i became leader before you and it makes me laugh how you lie. 

You are not even supposed to comment on this lol

We played Wasteland back in the days when we were mates and only Rob knew my name and he told you it which i didnt really care, u were lying about Rob spreading my information on the channels which it was Casper and Leon S Kennedy, you got Rob Roberts banned because you dont respect your mates, Rob didnt do anything. @Wilco Rob Roberts its @ravoman that u denied his appeal a week ago i think. .. I really feel sorry for Staff that what they have to deal with atm on this appeal mate! 

But anyways im not gonna comment further and turn this into a Drama.

Oh ye btw dont forget to read this.

(12.4) Commenting on a ban appeal or report a player thread that is not involving you will lead to a warning point and a 7 day posting restriction.

I know that I cannot go on people's facebook when they don't want me to. I also now know that I shouldn't spread people names around. If you could, please inform me of anything I'm missing out on @Wilco

@keegan I think you pretty much got it there, I also believe that you was calling with others listening as some sort of childish joke, It just will not be tolerated in our community people come here to unwind, roleplay and have some fun not to have their personal lives invaded.

@Kattana despite his low loyalty to this community is a member here, who should not have other members contacting him externally.

I hope you learn from this - Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back