What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Kattana Smiljanič

Kattana

October 29 2018 in the Valleys of Stratis at 04:35AM Sasha the mother of 2 Kids gave birth to me, not the right time to be born here because of the Civil War my dad Igor was a Police Officer and never really used to see him around because of the Chaos here. 

Living in Stratis was strange for me since i didnt know what is really happening, me growing up and seeing my Father being scared that one day someone is gonna knock on that door and something bad is gonna happen. 

August 17 2024 07:45AM and my Father isn’t home yet, everyone was worried and i was just a little kid watching everyone’s faces thinking about what happened to him. 5 more hours passed and all of the sudden someone knocked on the door and my mother opened it, 2 of my Dad’s colleagues gave the bad news to my Mother that my Father has passed away during an Operation in the City. Having no Father and growing up poorly it was very bad for us, seeing my Mother being sick everyday was really scary since i didnt know what to do and i was a little kid.

June 19 2028 I was 9 Years old and my Mother was extremely sick so she wasn’t able to do stuff for us anymore so that’s when I realized that i am gonna be on my own soon, everytime it was raining I usually went out and gather wild Mushrooms so i can sell them and bring something home for my family to feed them but still wasn’t enough. 

October 29 2028 i turned 10 Years old and i was still that scared kid watching my mother being more ill everyday, as a little kid and didnt know what to do i was always thinking and praying for something good to happen to my mother but my wishes didnt get anywhere.

November 12 2028 My Mother passed away and i was left with my 2 sisters Anabelle and Zoya, living like that for so many years trying to find work and going around the Village asking for help and money everyday somehow we always made it, but one day a miracle happened. 

July 23 2037 i was 18 years old, it was 13:22PM mid day when someone knocked on the door, there was a man standing there someone that i have never seen in my life and happened to be my Fathers Cousin, i guess my wishes made it somewhere and that day i met someone else from my Fathers side, i was really happy and didnt know what to do so i just hugged him and I looked up in the sky and i said on my mind “Thanks God”. Later that day just hanging out with my Cousin he started telling me about my Father and what a great person he was, i always wanted to be a Police Officer like my Father so i can help people out there but Stratis wasn’t the place to become one. My cousin wasnt from around here, he was from Altis and he explained to me everyday how nice and cool the people and place is, i got given an opportunity by him to move with my 2 Sisters in Altis so we did.

October 29 2037 I turned 20 years old and I needed a job so I decided to be interested in the Police here, all i needed to do is fill up an application and wish they accept me, so I rushed on my Cousins computer logged on Goverments Website and made one, 24 hours didnt pass and i got invited to have a Interview with them on the Kavala Police Department, i took the buss from Athira to Kavala and made it just in time, they gave me a handbook to read so i did and I learned alot of stuff and got accepted as a Police Community Support Officer.

February 20 2038 which is tonight here i am everyone, its so nice being here and serving the people of Altis. 

Regards

Kattana Smiljanič

Last edited by a moderator:
Back