What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Altis Gang Life Documentary Part 1

Shepherd Kingston

A kite dancing in a hurricane.
Investor
So.... With a lot of my good pals leaving cops for rebel I wanted to understand why and get their point of view. 

With my hobby of messing around making cod edits or little videos or what ever I decided I would make it into a 2 part documentary, part 1 rebel POV and the second from cops point of view. 

Heres part 1 of the documentary.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thanks to @Naylor and his lads for allowing me to come and film with them and Caitlin for her amazing rp !

@Shepard You can see the resemblance!
aa47c175f9eed0948f2e24adfcb3b09e.png

b868b389667325926c4331b85f249933.png

You have met the armed response.

But what about my unarmed response unit yet? :) 

P.S Have fun with the police vs rebels drama discussion in a minute or two.

wahhhhh it's all @Shepard fault #getridofrubbers #removedarters , Joking aside  Good video though buddy

EDIT: (Pic a lot bigger and spammy than I had anticipated)

Last edited by a moderator:
On my opinion Police does a great job protecting Civilization of Altis, I haven’t been in Police for to long but I learned alot and people like Naylor that put an application to join the Police probably said that he will Serve this Country and People of Altis right? 

So where is he now, outside on the streets affilited with a sort of “Rebellion” organization that takes people hostage records them and put it on the forums to get more attention:)

I am not trying to be rude thats just my opinion, and him complaining about AR members and Gold Command then why didnt he stay in the Police and try to achieve this Goal that he tries to do now so. 

Calling AR immature or childish hmmm, they are called Armed Response for a reason because they are good at shooting and they respond to situations that normal Police Patrols cannot handle them so you don’t expect them to cuddle you sir.

Gold Command its doing a great job aswell, if it wasn’t them then the Police Force will be a Chaos and The Civilization of Altis will be suffering more from Gangs like this one. 

Kind Regards 

Kattana 

I remember when we negotiated for a hostage which we successfully did  and u came back and took the guy back and demanded a gun :)

Back