What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

The Copper Kings

SALV

zUBDuVo.png

End of an era!

​

Who would have thought this day would come. Some would say the day would have come earlier, but we have always risen again and been important in my eyes to the server and the community. For almost 3 years The Copper Kings have dominated the Copper Mine and other aspects of the island.

It is sad to inform everyone and members of TCK that we have come to the agreement to retire The Copper Kings.

We have always been a great place for enjoyable RP and also holding our own ground in terms of important battles fought with other gangs, Police or even the UNMC. Right now we do feel like there is nothing much more for TCK to work for, we have been here for so long and gone through thick and thin to make RP enjoyable for everyone.

​

​

All of us in High Command would like to thank Management and Staff Team for all the helpful input, positive or negative to make sure TCK is a safe place for everyone that enjoys the important aspect of RP and having fun.

​

Police, we would like to thank you for providing a different place and outlet for our members to go and enjoy something else but also the countless good and bad situations we have been in. You have made us learn from our mistakes and I'm sure we have taught you all a few things here and there.

Medics, joining TCK is a death sentence, half of us can't  drive, fly or even stay alive in general. This is where you lot have always contributed to us staying alive and we hope that TCK have always or most of the time brought fun and good RP for everyone involved in the most impressive RP focused faction.​

Former UNMC lads, Thank you for being our arch nemesis, I believe apart from the police we had a fairly long rivalry, Whether they were ups or

downs it was always great.Everyone loves a good gunfight here and there but we had a very impressive "history" between each other and you did contribute in making us a better gang. 

And to EVERYONE else, civilians and gang-members, past, present and sadly not the future. Some of you have had your start in the community with us and then went on to other places. The Copper King members have conducted over 270 interviews and we have received over 600 applications for the gang.  
Thank you everyone for making this without a doubt, the best and longest standing gang on the server.

​

​

​

To all current members, fly away, you are free!

​

Last but not least I would like to give recognition and a big thanks to some of the characters that have helped build & shape TCK. 

​

Flump - ThatScottishGuy - TonyT - Matt - Matty - Gorgel B - Tommy Shelby - ZivDol - Krabstik - Dcert - Jax Teller - Hammah - Jord - Dean Cain - Ant Arni

Lebron James - Aulton - ImStyle - Will Boston - Adam Wes - Lincoln - Saul Goodman - Kenny - Kennedy Jones - Reiss - Gunny - Pr0xity - SamW

PapaSmurphy - Alfred - Wicker - Mad Yoke - Charles Vein - Hasan Carstein

Along with the 270 members we've had over the years

​

#RPEverything

From the past to the present TCK High Command

@S A L V - @Clarity - @CMO Norman - @John Dillinger - @Pee Money - @McShev - @Stavik​

We fair you goodbye!

Couple of pictures I found.

jG2JVOf.jpg

akgweW7.png

PPksw6e.jpg

No5krkH.jpg

bxVH1w0.jpg

1dh0i5c.jpg

welvyuy.jpg

4Q6BJxa.jpg

ZokwAyo.jpg

5OrjMBw.jpg

7WXDNkG.jpg

QGbzxZm.jpg

XuHy2F4.jpg

KGXwMyR.jpg

wrMgy1I.jpg

d66650efdf41f2d4c42e945b6a15d8c0.jpg

mZZ1cvu.jpg

5305afee8bec22f3d453092c01b39991.jpg

1Oqfx6f.jpg

uJFKx6l.jpg

KWJMyrp.jpg

MK6W4Dq.jpg

U9duH5c.jpg

​

lhPQPYO.gif

​

​

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing but great experiences with you all. Will miss having you guys on the island united. Special thank you to @S A L V for showing me the rebel ways on the island when I was really new to the island <3 😇

Didn't stay for the longest amount of time, However i will always feel like i'm one of TCK.

qKPQS7J.gif

Goodbye ole' TCK. You shall be missed by the many....

Some of the greatest times for me were when I was in TCK, thanks for the memories lads

Sad to see, already had The feeling before beeing told tho. I guess This is my time to shine.

Oy boys! Apply for The Diamond Kings!!!

»Link Comming Soon, Stay tuned»

Bye Copper Kings!

-Malfang-

Sad to see this happen but all good things come to an end I guess. 

Tck taught me a lot about rp and having fun outside the box here on rpuk from arac ifrit services to a massive rtu hostage taking that ended rather well to just good laughs in general.

Gotta say it was a good few times in tck and I'll probably not find the same enjoyment in arma like I had back in 2016 with you guys so thank you for that. 

Wish you all the best! 

- Hoax

One of the best gangs their was for a very long time, learnt almost everything I know from TCK and met most of my current friends through the gang. It's a shame that everything comes to an end at some point. Hopefully i'll still see you in game @S A L V 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back