What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Volunteer Medical Service

TheGesserGuy

Hello all to those who may read this.

My name's Edouard, and throughout my life on Altis the public servants of the island have always been there to help me. Therefore, I've started my own service called the Volunteer Medical Service. What we do is we give blood and first aid packs to those in need, because we know that there is always a need for medics. We're kind to those who are kind to us, and spend our own money on our resources. ( Just to give an idea, just for 2 stretchers and two bloodbags that's around 17 thousand.) We use boxer trucks to carry our supplies, and soon we'll be using a Cargo van. We've just got our self a plot with a load of space so we can store cars. We're most noticeable since we all are required to wear Marshal Clothing. 

Please understand, we're not here to copy the Altis National Health Service, but to assist them in understanding a scene, or to help manage one.

IF YOU'RE INTERESTING IN MAKING DONATIONS OF ANY SORT, OR BECOMING A MEMBER, SPEAK TO MYSELF, EDOUARD. ​

I gave a donation last night, but if you need anything more just give me a shout

I gave a donation last night, but if you need anything more just give me a shout
Haemisch, the Ugandan children need you once again, if you could wire me another 1 mil,  it'd be great.

To whom it may concern,

After reading your article and listening to recommendations from many of our own medics over the last 48 hours, the Altis NHS would be willing to cover appropriate costs for things you may need instead of donating a lump sum.

If you require money to buy yourself a base/property (metal warehouse?) or vehicles/equipment please let myself know.

Regards

CMO Norman

Last edited by a moderator:
To whom it may concern,

Help For Hobos charity has viewed this appeal and deemed it as beneficial to the hobo community. We too would like to offer a negotiable lump sum to support this cause, in return for being recognised as a sponsor of this cause. Please contact me, the CEO, or any other HFH command members, to retrieve this donation.

Yours,

anonymous capybara

CEO of Help For Hobos Charity

Last edited by a moderator:
To whom it may concern,

After reading your article and listening to recommendations from many of our own medics over the last 48 hours, the Altis NHS would be willing to cover appropriate costs for things you may need instead of donating a lump sum.

If you require money to buy yourself a base/property (metal warehouse?) or vehicles/equipment please let myself know.
That  is extremely kind of you Chief Medical Officer, and we've recently bought a transport van for ourselves, so we would appreciate a few supplies. Also, may I ask, are you able to supply us with morphine, or is that restricted.

Hobos charity has viewed this appeal and deemed it as b
That's awfully kind, and we will take this offer into account. On behalf of our foundation, we'd like to say a massive thank you.

Please notify the men and women of your charity that if they wish to work for the Medical foundation, they are welcome to speak to me. 

That  is extremely kind of you Chief Medical Officer, and we've recently bought a transport van for ourselves, so we would appreciate a few supplies. Also, may I ask, are you able to supply us with morphine, or is that restricted.
I'm sure something can be arranged.

If you wish to recommend myself, or any of the other Volunteer Medical team in the "Recommend a player " section of the forums, it would be most appreciated.

@CMO Norman I think what he means is, that he shares money between his members as they each use their own funds to pay for the supplies required. This is what I was told when I originally donated to them.

Back