What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

The Invasion Of Oreokastro

Alfred

That sounds like a you problem, not a me problem.
Lifetime Donator
Good Evening ladies and gentlemen.

I come to you with a proposal.

My gang and myself have recently moved to the island of Altis and we wish to clear out a small holding.  This will allow us to setup shop and start our work.  We have money and are willing to reward any group of rebels that are able to take and hold Oreokastro Church for a set amount of time. 

Only one group WILL receive the money and only one group should be walking away alive.  The reward for the winning group will be £10,000,000 to be split down as the group leader desires. 

The invasion needs to take place on server 2 Saturday 03/03/2018 @20:20 no one is to arrive before this time. All teams must be in the zone by 20:40 and the event will continue until we have a winning team.

1. I have heard great things about some of the groups on this island and teams will only be 4 men strong and must use their gang initials in their names. Multiple gang teams may be entered they will have to use different initials. 

2. Due to the remoteness of the location. The ONLY weapons that may be brought to the battle will be SMGs and Pistols.  Also due to the closeness of this battle you may only have the following sights ACO and Holo sight

3.  The Objective that needs to be controlled is the Oreokastro church. You will need to hold this location 10 minutes. Using ONLY your 4 man team any teams working together to hold the location will be punished. 

4.  The area you will be working within is the Oreokastro town and the surrounding country side. Teams may only engage on  each other when they are with in this location. 

5.  There is no restrictions placed on clothing, so you can dress as a team.  The only vehicle you may use is a Hummingbird and you can land anywhere within the combat zone.

6.  All teams when signing up on this post understand that they are entering a combat zone and will be killed on site if spotted. 

7.  Team leaders will be required to join TS so that the Rules for the event can be briefed to them.  It is then the leader's job to ensure the message is passed on to their team.

8.  We don't expect any defenders as of yet. The local Police don't seem to patrol up here to often. This does not mean that they won't try to stop this Invasion. If they do arrive they must be destroyed by all rebel forces. I don't expect them to be any stronger than a 8 man team.

Please sign up below to show your interest. You will be required to write all team members name in this post and say who the leader is.

Last edited by a moderator:
La Cosa Nostra will participate in this event

Leader : Saul

Members : 

Potati

Tekson

Jamal

Last edited by a moderator:
So is this like the Endgame, whatever it is called that the different gangs participated in that Vladic streamed? Except it's on the live server?

@Fergus the Hostage
This is a team free for all, with an Objective to hold and a possible defending force.

I don't see a problem with off duty Police coming. I have checked with 2 CC's and they are happy.

I'm gonna assume medics cant come and throw morphine syringes like darts at the rebels to knock them out and capture the church?

However, would you like us on standby, in case the innocent civilians of Oreokastro are caught in the crossfire?

Back