What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Alits Life UK Server Development - Suggestion Memes

Ant

Genius, Entrepreneur, Playboy, Philanthropist, Bil
Unlinked
o3Erf3D.png

• I think in light of fairly recent updates police need some positive work done, I've thought long and hard and these seem like fair adjustments:
  • Suppressors only for police, remove for rebels and make it a bannable offence to own a suppressor
  • 1 x mk200 per NCA patrol to disable vehicles 
  • 1 x lynx + nightstalker for AR patrol to help keep citizens safe
  • 1 x C4 to eliminate threats hidden in buildings quickly ONLY on critical threat level
  • Any gun that you take off of a rebel you can use at any rank
  • Remove decamp script for cops only
  • MX minimum for all ranks for critical threat level to keep officers safe
  • Armed quilins to disable orcas and blackfishes after serious roleplay has concluded

• Lets not forget about rebels though!
  • Remove decamp script off of jetskis and quadbikes to allow them to combat police more effectivly
  • Remove the moon and sun to get better fps
  • Remove hatchback sports because it causes a lot of deaths for rebels
  • Remove all camo clothing to make it easier for rebels to spot each other and fight easier
  • Remove all objects at the bank and flatten the hills so they can spot people easier
  • Add more bushes so they can be more stealthy so altis life can become as popular as fortnite
  • Remove NVG's for rebels because too many rebels forget it is a crime to drive with NVG's and no lights
  • Any gun that a cop has a rebel can not get because of realism (they're not trained to use it) therefore rebels will get more training in their current guns
  • Rebel complaint commission, where you can file reports to the police as they are a whitelisted faction, who have the ability to punish police

• Last but not least, the faction that makes the island tick, medics!
  • When medics wear facemasks they can't speak in game for realism reasons, resulting in faster revival times
  • Make hospitals red on the map as that is the colour of the medical building making it easier to identify
  • To add roleplay, medics need to clip their medkits to police cars to revive people allowing for more interaction between all three factions
  • Medics are now able to harvest organs from rebels so they can pay the medical bill of officers they harm, rebels will sadly perish in the process [ Corrupted Proffesion System for Medics]
  • When speaking to police medics should keep everything short as they already have medical knowledge, but at a minimum they need to explain what they're doing to rebels for at least 15 minutes
I can't take 100% credit for these ideas as @Saul Goodman, @SGT Kai and @PeachMaster did add a tonne of great suggestions! 

Please write your honest opinions on these ideas in the comments as the server relies on constant suggestions to keep things fresh!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Turn the server into police meta. Thats the idea I get after reading your suggestion ant. But its really good Kappa

+1 to all of these, however I think that ALL helicopters should be removed and instead a button added that allows the player to fly. Would increase frames.

WHATS A JOKE????? - this threads replies

Massive plus 2 only thing i would change is that whole map is redzone so I can kill hobos who are pissing over my car

I mean add more bushes so they can be more stealthy so Altis life can become as popular as fortnite I totally agree with man 😂

Back