What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Earn Money - Become an employee!

Haywire

Escaped Convict
Hello and welcome to Haywire Enterprise!  I have some attractive job opportunities for anyone who wants to earn a bit of cash. This is ideal for people who want to build up their bank account with as little risk to their own investments as possible, but there's nothing stopping anyone from joining. Most jobs will not require illegal activity and so off-duty police officers will be able to fill these positions. 

If you think you might be interested, have a look below and contact me if you find one or more of the positions appealing.

Security Guard – 150k // Hour

Minimum requirements: Pistol, vest

You will not be required to shoot police.

Job info:

You will be employed to protect low-mid value cargo. You may be required to engage in combat with barbarians, bandits, and brutes which could cost you your life. You are to surrender if you are outnumbered 3-1 (this takes the entire security team into account) or if the enemies weapons are far more advanced than our own.
Advanced Security Guard - 500k // Hour

Minimum requirements: 6.5+ assault rifle, level 4 vest

You will be expected to shoot police if necessary.

Job info:

You will be employed to protect mid-high value cargo. You may also be tasked with other defensive duties. You may be required to engage in combat with undesirables. You are to surrender if you are clearly outnumbered 3-1 (this takes the entire security team into account) unless you truly believe you can protect the cargo, in which case you may take initiative.
Private security businesses are preferable as they can communicate with each other. If you belong to or own a PMC, please contact me with your prices.

Truck Driver – 500k // Hour + Money from your cargo

Minimum requirements: Clothes and a backpack. A weapon is desirable but not mandatory.

Job info:

You will be employed to drive a truck (provided for you) up and down a select route. The job will likely include filling up the vehicle with whatever product is being transported. You will then drive it to the trade destination where the contents will be sold by myself. A typical example would be apple/peach runs from the trees to the market. On top of the 500k hourly pay you will also receive whatever money is made from your truck, which is usually about 40-50k per time. Trusted employees will be kitted out with bergens which they may keep.
Huron co-pilot – 300k // Hour

Minimum requirements: Ability to co-pilot a huron.

Job info:

This is a simple and easy job. You will be employed to sit in the co-pilot seat of the huron. You will be responsible for protecting the huron from barbarians, bandits, and brutes and should be prepared to fly away when given the order.
Huron pilot – 650k // Hour

Minimum requirements: Ability to pilot a huron to an acceptable standard.

Job info:

You will be employed to pilot a huron up and down a select route. You will likely also be required to fill up the aircraft with whatever is being transported.

All employees will need to add me on steam (http://steamcommunity.com/id/hatchingdraggon/) or discord (YouOffendMe#5745) so that I can contact you. You can contact me anywhere you like to become an employee. An employee can choose to be "on call" if they feel they will be able to regularly attend work duties when requested to. On call employees will receive a 15% bonus on each payout but will be sacked if they repeatedly fail to come on duty when asked. Otherwise, an employee will be "on hold" meaning there is no pressure about coming on duty and they can do so at their own leisure. Prices are negotiable.

If I die for a legitimate reason on duty no payout will be made for that hour of work. This is because I'm dead. If you die on duty for a legitimate reason, you will still receive your pay into your bank account so that your family will have money for the funeral. Unfortunately, this doesn't apply if I die. This is because I'm dead. All payments will be made after every hour of work; I reserve the right to deny payment if I conclude that the job was not completely properly.

Last edited by a moderator:
ill be a huron pilot or co pilot also you can contact me on discord if you want NathanNoName#7335

Hey, I'd be interested in being either security guard, whichever is more required or a truck driver. Just need to stop getting randomly kicked for no reason /shrug. Feel free to add me on Steam or Discord (Panda#5167).

Hi Haywire,

This is a cool RP idea, I like it!

Quick question though, what organisation aside from yourself will these employees be assisting? How will you profit?

Hi Haywire,

This is a cool RP idea, I like it!

Quick question though, what organisation aside from yourself will these employees be assisting? How will you profit?
The employees are working for me privately, nothing else. 

I profit in all sorts of ways. Gaining profession points for the prestige club is one and it is useful to have protection during high-value runs.

Since i'm a cop i'm also hiring very bad drivers to drive around the apple fields near Kavala to... you know... "accidents"....

100k per tree knock down.....

Since i'm a cop i'm also hiring very bad drivers to drive around the apple fields near Kavala to... you know... "accidents"....

100k per tree knock down.....
I'll get a truck out right away. When i can ofcourse

(i take theese things very serious)

The question is, are you willing to do it for a charity?

Is this company still in business?
Regrettably, this business and its sister company "Bargain Bergens Ltd" are no longer in operation after the CEO sold his shares to the Peach Mafia in order to purchase an overpriced ship...

Thanks for the throwback though - I remember having a lot of fun with this and it's how I gained one of my prestige points 🙂

would love a job as advanced security guard if any spots still need filling. Please contact me if there is thank you 

Regrettably, this business and its sister company "Bargain Bergens Ltd" are no longer in operation after the CEO sold his shares to the Peach Mafia in order to purchase an overpriced ship...

Thanks for the throwback though - I remember having a lot of fun with this and it's how I gained one of my prestige points 🙂
That's unfortunate, I wish I was active during the time the company was in full swing, thanks for the response.

Good luck with this man, used to be way more of these groups when I joined, nice to see some popping back up

Good luck with this man, used to be way more of these groups when I joined, nice to see some popping back up

would love a job as advanced security guard if any spots still need filling. Please contact me if there is thank you 
Guys I still love you all but....

this is two years old!!!

I have no idea how it got revived but it's not a thing anymore haha, sorry!

Back