What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - Gen PinkiePie - Poor/Low Quality RP (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReiSSs

Your In-game name

PC Reiss [KV123]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Gen PinkiePie

Date of the incident

05/03/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Ok so we was at the kavala garage just roleplaying with a rebel we spotted with a gun, we was dealing with the chap and PinkPie decides to come up to telling us were all assholes mother fuckers. I believe he was trying to get a reaction out of me, shortly after telling him to not to use that sort of language he pulls out a pistol and tells us to all put our hands up (bare in mind theres like 5+ officers around the area and he has a PISTOL) we had no option to even try talk to them as the imitation in my eyes was rushed and they was already set up in the area as you can see the guy in the construction set up and bipoded. This could also be considered baiting as hes walking up to us with a pistol telling 5 + officers to place their hands on their heads and already being set up in the area.

I had a chat with them in liason and after hearing them explain themselfs i was not satisfied with their reasoning and decided to make a player report

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://plays.tv/video/5a9c99ebbb583e32f3/roleplay-gang-xd
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

So before the hole situation has started this officers had taken away a gun of one of us, we were on the way to try to prevent it but once we got there they had just done it. I went in there in a mission to try to retrieve either the gun or make them surrender, once i got there i saw there was a lot of officers but still everyone agreed on proceding and trying since we were basically the same numbers as rebels. I went in there talked a bit of smack, took my gun out and started initiating, (no one from my group was setup, basically we all arrived to the situation all at the same time). I told them i had multiple people in the area so they woulnd do anything stupid and just surrender, although instead of doing that they decided that it would be a good idea to shoot me with rubbers, (something was said before, like "all you have is a pistol" even though i said i had multiple people in the area ready to take action in case something would happen to me, also i had a Katiba in my backpack but i decided to leave it there and only take my pistol). This report is about low poor quality roleplay but after i did my part the police instead of trying to talk and calm down a bit the situation they just decided to open fire, only then shots were fired from our side.

Also saying that this was baiting, for me this is not really the definition of it, if i knew this could be considered baiting i wouldnt do it, for me baiting is setup in a location and actually lure people into it, in this case no one was setup at all and also i didnt lure anyone into a situation. Once shots started flying around was basically when people from my group got in position (believe it or not).

To be honest i just cant see this has not a revenge report, had a situation yesterday where clearly Reiss was not happy with just because we had took him hostage, so iam pretty sure this is just a revenge report from his side. In the liasion after we had opinions from staff members about this could be considered baiting we apolagized and like i said we would never would done it if we knew it would be considered baiting also we said that it would never happen again from our side but instead of trying to talk all he said was "well iam not satisfied".

To be honest i just cant see this has not a revenge report, had a situation yesterday where clearly Reiss was not happy with just because we had took him hostage, so iam pretty sure this is just a revenge report from his side. In the liasion after we had opinions from staff members about this could be considered baiting we apolagized and like i said we would never would done it if we knew it would be considered baiting also we said that it would never happen again from our side but instead of trying to talk all he said was "well iam not satisfied".
a revenge report would be me reporting you because you reported me... Just saying and i will no longer be replying until a staff asks me to, I would also like to state if a video longer then what i have already provided is asked for i will provide you with one 

In my opinion revenge can come from different ways, also if you could provide a longer video would be nice (when you were dealing with tristan/syndicate)

As one of the officers involved you have to look at it this way. What was the intention of Pups walking up to 6 specialized unit officers armed to the teeth with a pistol and saying "put ur hands up". Was that for roleplay purposes or was that to create a gunfight, which we ALL know is the outcome and Pups most likely knew the outcome of his actions also but proceeded to do it anyway.

Additionally @Pupss you are claiming that this is a "revenge report" as we tried to settle this is liason yet @OG Reiss wasn't happy and decided to put up a player report which is totally of his own accord and if he thinks you have ruined his RP experience by doing something like that then he is full within his rights to report anyone as long as sufficient evidence and reasoning is given so that comment seems odd to me. 

You state "Also saying that this was baiting, for me this is not really the definition of it, if i knew this could be considered baiting i wouldnt do it, for me baiting is setup in a location and actually lure people into it, in this case no one was setup at all and also i didnt lure anyone into a situation

How is this not baiting? You, 1 hobo with a pistol is antagonizing police to try to gain a reaction and make them rubber you so your friends who are setup in the area ( and yes even though you and your gang argued you weren't set-up, the screenshots 1 and 2 clearly say differently) can shoot us. I know I'm not the only one who thinks this is 100% baiting on your part, what did you expect the Police to do? All 6 of the NCA trained officers to put down their weapons to one singular hobo with a Pistol? In my opinion you knew exactly what you were doing and proceeded to do it anyway due to (Your words not mine) "Some revenge on NCA"

Screenshot 1: http://prntscr.com/imwv9r 

Screenshot 2: http://prntscr.com/imwyvo

@Benjaamin I agree that Reiss has the right to report if he does not feel happy with a situation but my statement stands, I do have reason to believe this is the case and would not be making things up for the sake of it, also you forget that myself and our group are former police officers, I can also tell you that has a police officer I would try to talk my way out of any situation before anything (the thing I liked the most was getting involved in negotiations and also preventing situations to escalate), I came to you in a aggressive way, although you could also try to prevent the situation to keep on going down that route but instead you decided to shoot me with rubbers. Also pistol or MK-1 doesn’t really matter either way, it’s the same thing has we robbing gas stations with police hostages for roleplay situations, no one from the police side giving a shit (either because we look like hobos or don’t look like the average rebel) trying to prevent the situation using force instead of negotiating and the hostages dying.

Revenge on NCA? First of all didn’t even knew you were NCA before we got to the scene, secound was on a attempt to retrieve the weapon back for Tristan/syndicate, you took it away just before we got there.

Listen, to me and I know others you didnt give ANY RP during this situation @Pupss which most likely isnt like you but regardless you ruined other peoples roleplay for some gunfight you wanted to start.

Like I said before the intention was not to start a gunfight I know a did a aggressive approach but the way you also dealt with it was the same as “all you have is a gun” thinking nothing would happen. Can you tell me what we’re you doing in the situation before I arrived?

Last edited by a moderator:
We were role-playing with some civ's about seeing them with some weapons but it was cut-short and quite frankly ruined by what you did.

From my perspective and also from the others when they watched the video, it looked like you were trying to remove their weapons as well, now if you seen them with guns or not this can tell me 2 things, either you saw that they had a weapon at some point, attempted on removing it but you didn’t get that far because I arrived there, in this case I would say some one in that this situation would possibly get happy (even though you didn’t) or you guys were just attempting to “roleplay” saying you did see a gun on them but you actually didn’t so you could just search them and see where that would take you (sorry but I can’t just see other different scenario).

No I saw a firearm on one of the men who then put it in his bag. We were then roleplaying when you showed up. I have nothing more to say from my side of the story anyway. I'll let staff deal with it.

Hi there,

As I was involved in this situation, (Police side). First of all I won't lie its sad to see a report against you Pupps, as I know from past experience with you in the Police, you are capable of some creative, and fun RP, for everyone. Although this situation is different, as @Benjaamin already stated we were RPing at Kavala garage with a rebel, one of your guys I think, whilst talking to other civilians. The patrol was coming to an end and we were having a good time just chatting to people in Kavala, then for whatever reason you decided to initiate of all of us with your pistol only, now I know you are still armed, but still is ridiculous. Now you say you weren't setup, but the screenshots say otherwise, to add too that we were shot the second you were rubbered/tased. You guys were definitely setup and ready for a gunfight and it couldn't be more obvious. 

To summarise my reply, this is very poor from you Pupps, and I think you and your gang should take a lesson from it, I will refrain from replying any further unless asked to by a member of staff,

Regards,

INS Niall [AC420]

@INS Niall Believe it or not like i said no one was setup, everyone got to the situation at the same time, before you guys started taking tristan/syndicate weapon from him we were at Agios bend, i was driving a off road and i was the first one getting to the scene, the moment you shot me was the moment some people got in their position and fired back at you. Like i said previously the intention was not to start a gunfight, i stated that i had people in the area, in case you guys would try to do something to me, i know i did an agressive aproach the thing is no one from you guys attempted on calming the situation down, you guys just shot me with rubbers instantly without thinking about the consequences (since i said i had multiple people around the area) and also just because all i seemed to have was a pistol and i was an easy target to put down. I can 100 % tell you this, in multiple situations like this that i had when i was a police officer, not only me but also Steve (former SI Steve) we would try to calm the situation down, ask why would some one act like this and also figure out what the situation was before we would take an agressive action (which in most cases we wouldnt because we would negotiate and find a peacefull way out of it).

Also in a side note, iam sorry that you feel that way i already did apologize to you guys, 100 % was not our intention to make you guys feel that this was a bait into a gunfight or would definetly be a gunfight and there was no way around it.

As both sides are rehashing/rewording their points and the cyclical arguments only make trying to follow the report harder, if either side has any new evidence or defense that has not otherwise been mentioned in the proceeding comments to the report please approach a staff member who will unlock the thread for you.

Locked.

@Pupss Do you or any of your gangmembers have any video evidence showing your side of the story to prove that you weren't setting up?

@CI Xkan believe we have a video or a print screen that shows that we were all the way at Kore going towards Kavala, will try to get it as fast as possible.

So we manage to get 2 screen shots, 1 showing we were all at Kore and then a secound which shows we were at Aglechori fuel on the way to Kavala, Naylor was actually the first person to get there although all he did was staying on the heli looking at the garage and give information on what was going on, when i was the secound person to get there, i went directly to them and no one was setup, right before i got shot 1 or 2 of our group got in position to shoot but thats all.

https://gyazo.com/189c5884760bad84e38efabd6091f628 - shows we are around Kore

https://gyazo.com/5c8c6adf2a320f8f8e0653c60971bf67 - shows we are around Aglechori fuel

So we manage to get 2 screen shots, 1 showing we were all at Kore and then a secound which shows we were at Aglechori fuel on the way to Kavala, Naylor was actually the first person to get there although all he did was staying on the heli looking at the garage and give information on what was going on, when i was the secound person to get there, i went directly to them and no one was setup, right before i got shot 1 or 2 of our group got in position to shoot but thats all.

https://gyazo.com/189c5884760bad84e38efabd6091f628 - shows we are around Kore

https://gyazo.com/5c8c6adf2a320f8f8e0653c60971bf67 - shows we are around Aglechori fuel
Are you getting these screenshots from a video? if so it would be alot more helpful if you could try uploading the video as all these screenshots seem to show is that you're moving towards kavala.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back