What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Ket Infused Geezers - Recruitment

B L U

KET INFUSED GEEZERS - Modern Warfare 2 clan

header.jpg

​

Story:

The two feared dominant males (BLU and @K E V I N), and their idiot kids (@A A R O N and @Luis Hernandez) have been brutally harassed and insulted by other dominant males from different prides (@Wiiisy) for a decade on the island. They have now decided to depart from this cruel island to join the 96th kenyan skenging battalion to fight off the hordes of insulters while under the influence of ketamine. To join the ket infused geezers you will have to apply below.​

​

Roster:

Dominant males - KEVIN, BLU               

Idiot kids - AARON, LUIS HERNANDEZ

​

Application form:

How much ket do you infuse on a daily basis? (15g+):​

Will you love and protect the dominant males?:​

How many hours do you have on mw2? (5h+):​

​

​

​

​

​

​

​

​

​

​

​

Last edited by a moderator:
How much ket do you infuse on a daily basis? (15g+): I supply the good ol uncle kenny. Get proper ketty legs on the weekend all the time. Consume so much I put myself in a k hole which isn’t good.

Will you love and protect the dominant males?: cause I can what kind of question is that.

How many hours do you have on mw2? (5h+): well I was in SoaRSniping for a while and had trials for FaZeClan.

p.s MD and ket is a proper wicked combo

How much ket do you infuse on a daily basis? (15g+): I supply the good ol uncle kenny. Get proper ketty legs on the weekend all the time. Consume so much I put myself in a k hole which isn’t good.

Will you love and protect the dominant males?: cause I can what kind of question is that.

How many hours do you have on mw2? (5h+): well I was in SoaRSniping for a while and had trials for FaZeClan.

p.s MD and ket is a proper wicked combo
ACCEPTED, pm on ts to acquire your intervention

Back