Experience the Altis Life
keyboard_arrow_right
ALTIS LIFE 1
ALTIS LIFE 2
ALTIS LIFE 3
TEAMSPEAK

We are currently undergoing maintenance

The forums are available for use, yet please do not expect full functionality.

The Lost Cause Tiger

SGT. Vik Rambo [AC666] and Unknown

The Lost Cause Tiger

Name of officer(s) involved (Please give their name, rank and collar number if known)

SGT. Vik Rambo [AC666] and Unknown

Time and date of incident:

19:00 GMT 03/07/2018

Description the incident and what happened in as much detail as possible:

I and my friend Cartman just had a car accident in Kavala bridge. An officer with no vest or weapon comes up to help us. Instead of that, I witnessed something that I can tell will mark my life. Another officer drags Cartman to the edge of the bridge and throws him off, killing him. Then the one with no vest drags me but to inside the vehicle to take me to the hospital. At that point, the only thing that I was doing is asking him why did they do that!! They took a life of an innocent friend of mine. He was an innocent person and had a family to look after. Then because I was ''complaining'' so much he proceeds to ''kidnap'' me and take me away from the medics. I was in so much pain and the only thing that I think he wanted is for it to continue. He even takes me back to where that first mentioned incident happened! He made me remember Cartman's face falling off the bridge again. The only thing he has to say is ''it's a joke'' that is not something to be joking about. Its 2 civilians life at risk. As a police officer, he should've known better.

What do you feel to be a suitable outcome of this complaint:

As an academy member that he is, I would advise his removal. We don't want police officers to be trained with this type of behavior. As an innocent life was lost here I want a formal apology from an Academy representative and the Unknown Officer's Constabulary to Cartman's family, also with any future expenses that his family might have regarding this incident. Even a permanent demotion to PC should be issued.

Please post any video/screenshot evidence to support your complaint here

https://plays.tv/video/5aa04a7b06d7e47347/wp-katanna 
https://plays.tv/video/5aa050c496f43d876d/hello-vik

• Like 2
  • Haha 9
  • Facepalm 23

Kattana

Hello this is the Unknown Police officer on the video. [Location Unknown] 

I will still denie to give you my badge number for the reason that you threatened my life earlier than that and i had eyes on you, i tried to help your friend by moving him towards my vehicle and i got told that the medics are nearby and i left him back there and i didn't realize that is going to happen apparently something called Bohemia from an unknown world got him down there and died. 

I really do apologize about what happened since i didn't want this to happen. 

PPC Unknown

The Lost Cause Tiger
1 minute ago, Kattana said:

I will still denie to give you my badge number for the reason that you threatened my life earlier than that and i had eyes on you

When did this happen? I don't remember it. I never had issues with the police. You can check my criminal record and it is clean! In fact, the only infraction that I did was after this incident that I got out of my limits with P.PC Reiss and PC Maverick to try to find out what happened and why were police doing what they did to me and my friend.

I would also like to add: 

13 minutes ago, Kattana said:

i had eyes on you

How could you recognize me if I was wearing a face mask during all this incident? There are many people that dress the same clothes as I do.

• Facepalm 2

VikRambo

To Gold Command,

The officer in question, who identifies himself as SGT Vik Rambo AC666, was not myself but another officer using my identity. I, myself, was at an 'International Leadership Programme' conference dedicated to developing middle managers. This was a full day event on Stratis hosted by the Stratis Police Academy, hence I could not have possibly have been in the situation mentioned above. 

I would like to add that the officer in question is of the White ethnic group while I am from the Asian (Pakistani) ethnic group. I wish the command the best in uncovering the identity of the suspect officer.

Signed,

Vik Rambo
The desk of the Sergeant,
Office of the Police Academy.

IchCaOi.png

• Like 21
  • Love 1
  • Haha 5
  • Wow 1
  • Facepalm 1

Kattana

The threat level was Critical and i was scared of my life to give my badge numbers to rebel like you because there was rumors on the Kavala Square about Police being taken hostage earlier then that my life got threatened just before i dealt with you people and i thought it was you so i dont want my Son to live without a father, i see that you are trying to get us into trouble and i really apologize about your friend i will make sure i can send some money to his Mother if needed for the Funeral. 

PPC Unknown 

Location Unknown 

• Like 1

The Lost Cause Tiger
18 hours ago, VikRambo said:

To Gold Command,

The officer in question, who identifies himself as SGT Vik Rambo AC666, was not myself but another officer using my identity. I, myself, was at an 'International Leadership Programme' conference dedicated to developing middle managers. This was a full day event on Stratis hosted by the Stratis Police Academy, hence I could not have possibly have been in the situation mentioned above. 

I would like to add that the officer in question is of the White ethnic group while I am from the Asian (Pakistani) ethnic group. I wish the command the best in uncovering the identity of the suspect officer.

Signed,

Vik Rambo
The desk of the Sergeant,
Office of the Police Academy.

IchCaOi.png

I am definitely not surprised by this! I got to talk to 2 police officers (after they took my pistol because I didn't control myself). They (P.PC Reiss and PC Maverick) told me that you sir weren't on duty and from that I thought you might have gone off duty. https://plays.tv/video/5aa1756c01f74f29d1/14234

18 hours ago, Kattana said:

The threat level was Critical and i was scared of my life to give my badge numbers to rebel like you because there was rumors on the Kavala Square about Police being taken hostage earlier then that my life got threatened just before i dealt with you people and i thought it was you so i dont want my Son to live without a father, i see that you are trying to get us into trouble and i really apologize about your friend i will make sure i can send some money to his Mother if needed for the Funeral. 

PPC Unknown 

Location Unknown 

1st of all: Why should you be afraid of an innocent person wounded laying on the ground that was in need of extreme help?! 

2nd: You calling me a rebel will count as an offense to myself; a rebel-a person who rises in opposition or armed resistance against an established government or leader. I declare that is pure discrimination to call me a rebel just regarding the clothes I was wearing and not my actions. 

3rd: If you had a situation earlier that was more offensive than normal you shouldn't carry on with it for the rest of your day as a police officer. Imagine somebody started yelling and cursing at you and you didn't have a chance to answer it back, that is no excuse to mistreat people for the rest of the day.

4rd: As you previously stated in another reply you told me that he died of a cause of another world named Bohemia. I don't know what is that but I am sure that the investigation that will be issued on the corpse of my cousin will make the conclusive analysis on this.

5th: You will not be able to pay the funeral to his mother since she passed away when he was 12. Please don't state things that you don't know if its possible for you to do.

6th: In no way, I'm here just to cause you trouble and if you think that that's your problem because I'm simply not. I just want the command of the police to know how their officers act on these days. I have been in the police myself (I could talk more about this but I don't want this PCC to speak about other situations other than this one that is being treated right now) and I know how this situation went wrong on your side. You didn't even try to get your image cleaner, you didn't follow my treatment carefully as a normal police officer should do. At least thinking about what you have done you should have a mindset to at least try to pay back what can't be paid which is a life of a Human being.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Facepalm 3

CC Ponty

Dear @HostTigerPT

The Police Complaints Commission has received your complaint; we aim to deal with this complaint within the next 48 hours. Thank-you for your patience.

Kind regards,

Deputy Chief Constable Ponty

9Ti7CBt.png

• Like 1
  • Eggplant 1

CC Ponty

Hello @HostTigerPT
The evidence provided by your bodycam is not useful to the investigation at hand, this is why;

• It provides no actual account of what happened to your friend.
  • No visual evidence of Rank or Collar Number is present on any of the officers due to your injured state on the floor.
  • Nobody says who they are. (Other than the false claims to be Vik Rambo)

For this reason, I am unable to act on anything shown, so unless you are able to bring NEW evidence to the table within 24 hours, this PCC will be closed.

• Like 1

The Lost Cause Tiger
17 minutes ago, DCC Ponty said:

Nobody says who they are. (Other than the false claims to be Vik Rambo)

Let's say I will get in contact with the funeral agency that made the funeral of my friend. He was found dead that day. I will just say that we only want an official apology. Don't worry I will get the documentation identifying the victim.
Secondly, the way I was treated should lead to an internal investigation into the identification of the officer involved. If he is not admitting it is that even my problem? That's something you need to sort out. That one is on the police. Will you seriously allow somebody on your force to be going around doing this to everybody and giving false collar numbers and names to people to get away with it!? I think that should be a big no no .

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 4

CC Ponty

Hello @HostTigerPT, since my request for further evidence has been left unanswered, no action will be taken today.
This is down to the fact that no officer present, presented any form of authentic identification. For that reason, I am unable to take action.

I send my condolences to yourself and the family of the victim in this situation and apologise for not being able to action on any culprit.

I will also cover some of your points you said in response to messages sent from an unknown source;

On 3/8/2018 at 17:42, HostTigerPT said:

You calling me a rebel will count as an offense to myself; a rebel-a person who rises in opposition or armed resistance against an established government or leader. I declare that is pure discrimination to call me a rebel just regarding the clothes I was wearing and not my actions. 

Discrimination is "the unjust or prejudicial treatment of different categories of people, especially on the grounds of race, age, or sex." In your instance, the clothing you were wearing is commonly attributed to those of rebel gangs, due to the fact they are generically purchased at rebel clothing markets. In this case, you were being profiled, not discriminated against.

On 3/8/2018 at 17:42, HostTigerPT said:

In no way, I'm here just to cause you trouble and if you think that that's your problem because I'm simply not. I just want the command of the police to know how their officers act on these days. I have been in the police myself (I could talk more about this but I don't want this PCC to speak about other situations other than this one that is being treated right now) and I know how this situation went wrong on your side. You didn't even try to get your image cleaner, you didn't follow my treatment carefully as a normal police officer should do. At least thinking about what you have done you should have a mindset to at least try to pay back what can't be paid which is a life of a Human being.

You are correct, you were a Police Officer under our records, if you were PC Tiger from the East Altis Police Constabulary, however, you did not carry a pristine reputation, so please refrain from criticising serving officers. 

I will state as a message to other officers, do not identify yourself as another officer, as this leads to officers not involved in situations being falsely accused, which in turn may affect their reputation.  

PCC Closed.

Kind regards,

Deputy Chief Constable Ponty

9Ti7CBt.png

• Like 5
  • Haha 3