What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Arent Ifrits allowed in Mayor Events???

Initiation really made me cringe but oh well! GG

Last edited by a moderator:
Well the only reason four of us initiated on you was since we had a call about both an ifirt and a 50 cal that are going to try assassinate the mayor. that's why as soon as you show up- Everybody thought it may be that call so everybody agreed on  trying to initate; just to be safe and basically get you in restrains and detained for that. I mean to be completely honest- you got some balls to try pull that off there-we were like 20 cops over that area I believe in one point. 

P.S I didn't actually shot at you even thought I initiated.

See you next time! hope you had fun:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well the only reason four of us initiated on you was since we had a call about both an ifirt and a 50 cal that are going to try assassinate the mayor. that's why as soon as you show up- Everybody thought it may be that call so everybody agreed on  trying to initate; just to be safe and basically get you in restrains and detained for that. I mean to be completely honest- you got some balls to try pull that off there-we were like 20 cops over that area I believe in one point. 

P.S I didn't actually shot at you even thought I initiated.

See you next time! hope you had fun:)
IK pal. I know if I pulled up there you guys wouldn't be friendly. All I wanted to do is attend the event anyway, just with a huge arrival. I was gonna get out of the ifrit and ask for permission to pass, but since I got instantly shot there was no point xD I think it was worth the try

ARMED POLICE ARMED POLICE ARMED POLICE
ARMED POLICE that didn't caught me

Initiation really made me cringe but oh well! GG
I couldn't even ear it because there was so many of them screaming around xD

damn you are a true rebel
Indeed I am. Get me a reward for that :p 

Back