What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Police and advanced rebel

CST Andreas Lykke

So with the new update the police can now lockdown the advanced rebel buyer and keep people from buying their lovely mk1 and so on, though i have a few questions about polices and how much they can camp this buyer. Now personally i love the fact police now can fight back where it hurts rebels the most and give rebels and police more to do. though obviesly advanced being the best weapon seller on the island most high profile gangs will use it, and i can't help but feel that police can camp it in a sort, where they basicly keep coming back every 30 min to take the fight and lockdown the advanced rebels for 30 more mins so rebels can't buy their firearms there.

So my questions is

Is there any restrictions on police other then the approvel of an ACC + ?

and more generally what other rules apply to police lockingdown the zone as in reason for they are locking it down or how often can they can lock it down. 

Now for playing a few minutes on the server i already expirenced the police sending 1 pcso in to lockdown the advanced rebel and then officers sitting in pygros and surroundings ready to take the fight when rebels come to take out the pcso and stop him from locking down the advanced rebel. which felt like a reverse HM of a sort xD very weird.

Hopefully i can get my questions answered :)

So with the new update the police can now lockdown the advanced rebel buyer and keep people from buying their lovely mk1 and so on, though i have a few questions about polices and how much they can camp this buyer. Now personally i love the fact police now can fight back where it hurts rebels the most and give rebels and police more to do. though obviesly advanced being the best weapon seller on the island most high profile gangs will use it, and i can't help but feel that police can camp it in a sort, where they basicly keep coming back every 30 min to take the fight and lockdown the advanced rebels for 30 more mins so rebels can't buy their firearms there.

So my questions is

Is there any restrictions on police other then the approvel of an ACC + ?

and more generally what other rules apply to police lockingdown the zone as in reason for they are locking it down or how often can they can lock it down. 

Now for playing a few minutes on the server i already expirenced the police sending 1 pcso in to lockdown the advanced rebel and then officers sitting in pygros and surroundings ready to take the fight when rebels come to take out the pcso and stop him from locking down the advanced rebel. which felt like a reverse HM of a sort xD very weird.

Hopefully i can get my questions answered :)
An ACC+ should recognise it is best for the server to not have them constantly on lockdown and only authorise it rarely.

If it gets abused it will simply be nerfed or removed.

Obviously there is going to be that "ooooo i want to test it out because it is new feeling" but once that has warn off i expect it to become a rare thing.

Some idea i proposed for when it could be used to police command were;

1. A Rebel group has hold of a major town send a force there to take their captured area away.
  2. A Group has just commited a large hostage scenario taking an ACC+ hostage use it to drive their attention to their area.
  3. Very Extreme rates of gun violence to give a period where there are no guns avaliable.
What i do like about the system is it gives the rebels a feeling of a HM style defence instead of the usual attack, it will be interesting to see how people adapt as a result.

An ACC+ should recognise it is best for the server to not have them constantly on lockdown and only authorise it rarely.

If it gets abused it will simply be nerfed or removed.

Obviously there is going to be that "ooooo i want to test it out because it is new feeling" but once that has warn off i expect it to become a rare thing.

Some idea i proposed for when it could be used to police command were;

1. A Rebel group has hold of a major town send a force there to take their captured area away.
  2. A Group has just commited a large hostage scenario taking an ACC+ hostage use it to drive their attention to their area.
  3. Very Extreme rates of gun violence to give a period where there are no guns avaliable.
What i do like about the system is it gives the rebels a feeling of a HM style defence instead of the usual attack, it will be interesting to see how people adapt as a result.
The HM thing you mention is exactly what i though i do quite enjoy that the tabels have turned of a sort so you get a bit of both worlds as attacker and defender ish. and as a cop as well i could see it would be a nice change instead of constantly having to walk in blind they can set something up like an HM.

thanks for the answers i do find them quite resolving to my questions thank you very much.

The easy way around it could be to change the wording in this:

Drug Related Areas (Rule)

If you are heading to a drug related area with the sole intention of “CAMPING” then you are to stay for no longer than 15 minutes, you are not to return to that area to camp for another 30 minutes, if you are going there to deal with a situation and you are there for more than 10 minutes this is not classed as “CAMPING” and you are permitted to return whenever you wish. If you have “CAMPED” a drug related area and your 15 minutes is up, this does not mean you can not return there to deal with a situation.

Changing it to Illegal areas would add a minor restriction for the average Police Officer.

Back