What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

PC Upgrade

M

Gold Standard Roleplayer
Los Santos Police
Hello all! I currently have this PC:

AMD FX8350

GTX 1050Ti

8GB RAM

and I was wondering about the following:

Is an upgrade worth it for Arma? 

Should I switch to Intel? 

What type of performance do you get and what CPUs? 

If you would like to suggest anything, my price range goes from £250 to £400 that includes a Mobo, Ram, and CPU. 

Possibly getting 16GB of RAM would be useful and definitely an intel CPU if you're looking to run Arma better. An i7 would do a treat and make your performance a lot better as Arma mainly runs on CPU.

Possibly getting 16GB of RAM would be useful and definitely an intel CPU if you're looking to run Arma better. An i7 would do a treat and make your performance a lot better as Arma mainly runs on CPU.
What cpu do you have or what do you think will run good? 

What cpu do you have or what do you think will run good? 
Well, i recommend a 7th or 8th gen i5 it might be tight with your budget. 

Ryzen 5 is also an option, but arma generally run better with Intel. 

Like others said. A new cpu will boost your performance.Personally i recommend i7. Since a bought my first one back at 2011, i never go back. Hyperthreading in common situations do boost your overall experience.

Get the i5 8600k with 16 gb ram
I cannot find that on PC Partpicker because it's outdated as fuck. Do you have one, if so could you tell me how many frames you get on RPUK.

Back