What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Average day as NHS

Btw,

I am Ayub Ahmed with a temp account cause of the troubles with my old one (Bugged)

After that I got to do the surgery.

I attached the Heart Rate Counter, unfortunetly he did not survive. 😣

Loved the mans RP btw. NO RECORDING SADLY😬

Performing sexual acts while on patrol...you should be demoted hobos were suffering while you were beating it
Hello, this is Roban.

Well, the only patient that was suffering during this indecent is the one having surgery in the operation room. No other person where harmed/killed during the indecent in the chair.

I was on the NHS Administration page writing an email to Norman, when the student wanted to take a look from my perspective. When i screamed NOOOOOO a wild student appear on my lap.

I needed a few seconds to react to this overwhelming thing sitting on my lap, and after a few second i ordered the student to assist whit the operation in the background.

He did comply with my orders.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, this is Roban.

Well, the only patient that was suffering during this indecent is the one having surgery in the operation room. No other person where harmed/killed during the indecent in the chair.

I was on the NHS Administration page writing an email to Norman, when the student wanted to take a look from my perspective. When i screamed NOOOOOO a wild student appear on my lap.

I needed a few seconds to react to this overwhelming thing sitting on my lap, and after a few second i ordered the student to assist whit the operation in the background.

He did comply with my orders.
Sir you should of let me write the email, as our patient died on the surgery table and i don't think i was qualified.

Roban who are you lying for? Squeezed your littlerubberduck in that chair. I think he is very sad now. The Patient that did not survive also threatend to kill your rubberduck. Why be sad?? Just look at your face. This brutal SMTO forced me to do it. 😂

Back