What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Help meeeeeeeeeh

tristanboy15

Banned
Hello!

A few days ago I asked what CPU I should buy. I have decided to buy the i7 2600 and exchange my i5 3350p with extra payment from my side.
I do now feel like going for real changes since my PC is 5 years old and I messed up on the assembling part with my fan.

What do I have ready?

- GeForce 1050 TI graphicscard (GPU)
- I7 2600 (CPU)
- I believe that my motherboard is a MS-7797

https://www.paradigit.nl/medion-akoya-p5209e/80010192/product

What am I looking to change?

I am looking to change my: (ram?), (powersupply?), motherboard, fan and my computer case. I really want to stay in the range of €200-€250 which might be hard.

I need some suggestions as I do not have a clue. I wont be playing any games till I get this sorted, simply because I don't use my laptop for gaming purposes.

Last edited by a moderator:
how much power can you get out off your psu? Due to the fact that you bought a complete pc your motherboard is probably kind of shit. I would go for a new motherboard and new ram. You will probebly have to buy a used motherboard since you are using an old CPU. 😀

Back