What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Robbed while robbing someone....

JT Toksford

So put together a little video of last nights action. Expect foul language and somewhat funny banter. Also give it a few minutes as it's still processing, but will be avaliable in glorious 4k. Hope to see some others of you featured in future videos, just not robbing me, alright? - JT Toksford

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your everyday rebel at 10:31  "We're friendly, okay..."     😂

At least one of you complied 😂 poor guy was in the corner with his hands up the whole time. Also maybe don’t ask to have a minute when someone’s aiming a gun at you 😂

Last edited by a moderator:
At least one of you complied
1f602.png
poor guy was in the corner with his hands up the whole time. Also maybe don’t ask to have a minute when someone’s aiming a gun at you
1f602.png
That's because my rifle was about as much use as a mormon at a gangbang

At least one of you complied
1f602.png
poor guy was in the corner with his hands up the whole time. Also maybe don’t ask to have a minute when someone’s aiming a gun at you
1f602.png
Yeah might not have been my finest decision but thought we'd get a few seconds to actually comply before having a flurry of bullets fly at me, but you live and learn, or in my case die and try not to repeat it. lol. Not mad though. Found it all kind of funny afterwards.   

Back