What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Police vs OG Texas Showdown

giphy.gif

*Pulls up in a fuel truck* 

"YOU CANT BE IN OG TERRITORY, FUCK OFF OR ILL ZIP TIE YA" 

aha simen you were like a dodgy grounds keeper who huffs petrol all day xD
Never liked it when people are setting up for a gunfight while someone is negotiating. And it's always fun to give people a warning before taking them, it adds a challenge to it. But yes, you find yerself in OG territory and you'll end up in our custody. :)

Never liked it when people are setting up for a gunfight while someone is negotiating. And it's always fun to give people a warning before taking them, it adds a challenge to it. But yes, you find yerself in OG territory and you'll end up in our custody. :)
i was just delivering the CI to OG aha

Well done to both parties, good to see some fun rp taking place for a change, 

props to the officers involved in negotiations, would love to see more of this.

I was confused at that because you all requested for the highest ranking officer on duty. but you settled to negotiatr with a pc xD
no really he was really good at it, what ever his name was cant remember but it was a lot of fun.

As the negotiator for this situation it was wonderful to see that in 2038 we can act out some conflict resolution tactics rather than spill blood. Just want to thank the OG boys for helping us have a good time, and Ronin for aiming true. In future it would be nice to perhaps see an SUV drag race? 

PC Jordan [WA477]

I was confused at that because you all requested for the highest ranking officer on duty. but you settled to negotiatr with a pc xD
well we was told HE was the highest ranking officer so what can we do at the time WITHOUT meta gaming

Back