What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Interview for NHS

NannoTech

Me and another guy have been waiting for over 2 hours for and interview and i need to go soon so what is happening. should we just log on tommorw

Have you read the rules and follow the instructions in the room ?

And 2 hours waiting time do happen,  its saturday night, people have lives as well. So you can come back tomorrow if it is :)

As much as i know it sucks to wait for an interview, waiting time will happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you read the rules and follow the instructions in the room ?

And 2 hours waiting time do happen,  its saturday night, people have lives as well. So you can come back tomorrow if it is :)

As much as i know it sucks to wait for an interview, waiting time will happen.
yes i ahve read it they poped in and said a guy was eating buts i dint think it takes someone 2 hours to eat

Everyone does this for free and it's the same for the Police, you will probably wait a while. It gives you time to revise and read over the server rules again.

As an ex CST did you follow what is in the waiting room. IE messenging the correct people. Just posting on the forum is not how it’s going to be solved you are best contacting a member of the NHS command. This guy @Meeloo will be able to help 

You have both now been interviewed. Apologies for your wait however please be understanding.

It’s a Saturday (& St Paddy’s day) so many of our interviewers haven’t been available as much as usual.

They're bringing the big boys, once norman removes my training wheels.

Just+a+bike+ride+dont+worry+son+you+will+do_2c19ea_3970323.gif

It is Monday and people have to work. 

Back